Our 40 Favorite Lingerie Addict Articles of 2015
It's about time to wind things down for the year at The Lingerie Addict, but before we clear out for the holiday season, there are still a couple of annual lingerie addict traditions left to observe.
Though I'm perhaps a little biased, I think this year has been one of TLA's best ever for editorial content. The folks that write for TLA --- regular columnists and guest posters alike --- are amazing, and they've consistently put together some of the most powerful, thought-provoking, inspired articles I've had the pleasure of reading this year.
My knowledge of the intimate apparel world has increased exponentially in 2015, and a big part of why that is has to do with TLA's writers constantly pushing the envelope and bravely discussing those provocative, controversial, intimidating topics. It's been a complete honor and privilege to publish their pieces here, and I am incredibly excited for what's to come in 2016!
What were your favorite posts of the year? And is there anything you especially want to see us cover in 2016?
- 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Own Lingerie Business
- A Robe for Every Occasion: How to Buy and Wear Robes
- Mend Silk Lingerie in 2 Steps (Without a Needle and Thread!)
- Corsets, Cocktails, & Carousing: The Effects of Drinking While Corseted
- Style Analysis: The Elegance of the Quarter Cup Bra
- 9 Black Owned Lingerie Brands You Should Know
- The Challenges of Representation: Opening a Lingerie Boutique for the LGBTQ Community
- A Starter Lingerie Guide for H+ Cups
- Six Queer-Owned Lingerie Companies To Watch
- Review: Tightlacing Off-The-Rack Corsets Under $100
- Trans Swimwear, Part One: Trans Women
- Trans Swimwear, Part Two: Trans Men
- What Does “Luxury Lingerie” Really Mean?
- Should Lingerie Companies Charge the Same Price For Standard and Plus Sizes?
- How to Shop for a Waist Training Corset
- Plus Size Customers Are Not All Alike: Sizing and Grading Issues in Plus Size Lingerie
- No, You Don’t Deserve Luxury Lingerie
- It Happened to Me: My Cup Size Changed and I Sort of Had an Existential Crisis
- Corset Shopping for Trans Women
- Lingerie Hacks: 7 Quick Fixes For Your Lingerie Problems
- How to Custom Order Lingerie From An Independent Designer
- Lingerie Shopping for Trans Women
- The Difference Between Understanding and Monetizing Plus Size Lingerie Consumers
- The Myth of The Perfect Breast, Part 1: From Bandeaus to Bullet Bras
- The Myth of The Perfect Breast, Part 2: From The No-Bra to The T-Shirt Bra
- Can I Wear a Corset?
- The 10 Best Lingerie Brands For 40+ Band Sizes
- How to Shop for Lingerie (For the First Time)
- Why Aerie’s ‘Body Positive’ Campaign Isn’t
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Buying Lingerie Internationally
- What Is the Difference Between a Handmade and Mass-Produced Corset?
- Flashback/Flashforward: 12 Classic Lingerie Silhouettes Revisited
- How Much Money Do Lingerie Designers Really Make?
- DIY Lingerie: Can You Make It Cheaper?
- Nubian Skin Revisited: The State of Nude Lingerie Today