Forever Yours Lingerie Lookbook 2014

Disclosure: Forever Yours Lingerie is an advertiser with The Lingerie Addict. This article is editorial and was neither requested nor approved by the brand. All opinions are my own.

forever-yours-lingerie-12

We first featured the Forever Yours Lingerie Lookbook in December of last year. Since then, the brand has exploded in popularity, not just in its native Canada, but around the world.

Elly Mayday, one of the faces of Forever Yours Lingerie, was diagnosed with a rare form of ovarian cancer at the age of 25. After Mayday underwent surgery and chemotherapy, Forever Yours chose to keep her on as a model, even structuring an entire sports bra campaign around her. Both Elly Mayday and Forever Yours Lingerie have made international headlines as a result of this decision, and all that attention is obviously very well-deserved, for multiple reasons. I admire a company that sticks with its people through both thick and thin (no pun intended), and of course, I appreciate their continued commitment to body diversity.

This new collection of images features both ‘sexy lingerie’ and swimwear in addition to bra and panty sets. Stela Licina is the second model in the campaign. All items are available directly at Forever Yours Lingerie’s website, and any questions regarding sizing or stock should be sent directly to them.

What do you think of this boutique’s new lookbook? Any standouts or favorites for you?

forever-yours-lingerie-13

forever-yours-lingerie-19

forever-yours-lingerie-20

forever-yours-lingerie-18

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. Evija
    28/03/14 at 10:45

ummm.. hello new favorite boutique much?!!!!!!!!!!
    I mean, they seem perfect. Styles for a fuller bust, lovely colours.. yes. The only thing confusing me was I thought that this was a brand that produce their own lingerie – not a boutique… But that’s even cooler, means they have a much more wide range of droolworthy stuff.

A really big thumbs up for carrying such a wide range of garments (including specialist!) and diverse models. This is exactly the type of boutique we all need.

2. Bonz
    28/03/14 at 12:42

Gorgeous stuff!
    But why do plus-sized models never have big tummies? All I see is larger busts and hips. Never tummies in these pics.

Obviously I fall in the big tummy category. ;) I must be the only heavier person whose issues are 99% stomach.

I love the black and red set. Off to see about that. It’s so pretty!

• Evija
      28/03/14 at 18:06

that’s because there is excellent shapewear for the tums! :P And I think the dark haired model might have quite the tum, it’s just held in by.. drumroll.. good shapewear/cut.
      So really, just like you I have tummy issues – a long pear-shaped torso, but there *is* stuff out there that makes us look drop-dead-gorgeous. True story.

3. Courtney
    28/03/14 at 15:32

I had heard of the boutique for awhile and finally had the chance to shop it. Fantastic! The ladies were very helpful and the size and variety of garments was thrilling!
    As for Miss Mayday she has allway been a fantastic model and i feel she has been an inspiration with her grace through such a challenging time. And its just inspireing that a company has supported her and her career.

4. Cynarra
    28/03/14 at 23:04

I have that red and black set, but with the bikini style panties instead of high waist. They are so comfy and the bras are wonderful for large cup size ladies and they even have a small band!

I am so glad they kept Ms. Mayday!

5. Thursday
    29/03/14 at 1:35

Firstly, it is always great when companies use plus size models for plus size lines – loving the lovely models on their site. And I love that they continued their collaboration with Elly Mayday post-cancer treatment. I hope they can keep pushing the diversity envelope even further.

Also, they seem to have a great range of brands – so refreshing to click my size filters and not be confronted with a sea of beige and black.

6. Mimi
    29/03/14 at 21:47

Oooh!! What’s that little number with the sheer black + blue-magenta floral insets (3rd pic down)? That is simply darling!!

And Miss Mayday looks faboo as her baldheaded self.