Dita Von Teese Lingerie Spring/Summer 2014

dita-von-teese-lingerie-12

Star Lift

Yes, Dita Von Teese has released another lingerie collection, and continuing her trend from the previous season, this one is her best yet (I know, I know…I say that everytime, but for real…look at these!).

After a rather subdued start, the Dita Von Teese lingerie collection (it appears retailers are beginning to drop the Von Follies portion of the name?) has really come into its own. I’ve been keeping up with the previews on Von Teese’s own Facebook page, and each new set has genuinely impressed me. Now-familiar silhouettes, like the Star Lift and Savoir Faire, reappear in brand new colors, but there are also startingly new shapes, like the leopard print Tulip bra. One of my favorite sets for this season, named ‘Countess,’ doesn’t appear to have a Dita Von Teese photo, but the sheer lace it uses is really wonderful. I hope one appears soon. I also really like the Marlene; I think it’d work well as a beautiful everyday bra. Dita von Teese Lingerie is available for purchase at Bloomingdale’s, Faire Frou Frou, ASOS, Myer (Australia), and Glamuse (France).

If you’ve tried anything from the Dita von Teese lingerie collection, what did you think of it? And do you have any favorites from the photos below?

All photos by Penny Lane via Dita.net.

dita-von-teese-lingerie-8

dita-von-teese-lingerie-9

Sheer Witchery

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. Evija
    26/03/14 at 6:53

*dies*
    the chartreuse set.. in my size.. guess I died and went to lingerie addict heaven.

2. Melody
    26/03/14 at 19:19

Neeeed the cartreuse savoir faire. I have the nude/rose one and the sheer lace cup red one. I’m in love with this style!

3. 26/03/14 at 21:53

I need this. All of this.

That is all.

4. 27/03/14 at 4:12

I ordered the sexellency overwire bra last night so am eagerly waiting its arrival – I’m hoping it’s as good as in the pictures!

• 27/03/14 at 4:37

Yeah! I can’t wait to hear how you like it. Seriously, stop by and tell me what you think. :-)

5. Keera
    27/03/14 at 13:47

The Marlene bra, is gorgeous. It is very, very good quality. Soft material, gorgeous components and hardware. Not good for shallow breasts, just with the cup height towards the straps. Otherwise if it works for you, gorgeous bra.

6. Gabrielle
    27/03/14 at 15:57

Love… love…love Von Follies. Especially, the Parisienne longline bra, full brief, and garter belt. I went for a waxing yesterday, and I was wearing my red version of the Leading Lady Von Follies lingerie including bra, garter belt and panties when my waxing esthetician commented on how beautiful my undergarments were. She said, “I am glad that I am at least wearing matching bra and panties. I feel so under-dressed compared to you.” I died laughing!

My only gripe is with the Tulip and Marlene suspenders. They should have been designed with adjustable straps. I cannot even extend them enough to reach my stockings. Such a disappointment! Especially since every other Suspender in her collection so far has come with adjustable straps.

7. Adair
    27/03/14 at 20:24

I can’t find the new collection (specifically the star lift) anywhere. Is the collection up for sale yet?

8. Honey!
    28/03/14 at 2:55

Adair, check out Asos.com–Star Lift in blue and lots of sale items!

9. Honey!
    28/03/14 at 23:22

Gabrielle, you are an inspiration! Can you wear stockings with her garter belts or are you wearing hold ups since they aren’t six-straps? I am trying to figure out how to wear full sets more often! I think it’s too warm in my area for stockings though so there goes garter belts :(

10. Ada
    29/03/14 at 17:58

I just received Her Sexellency overwire bra in black in my post today and I´m glad Dita is doing it different colours like red and dusty pink too! I was a bit concerned because I´ve never owned an overwire bra and having smaller boobs (plus they differ in size slightly) I thought it wouldn´t fit properly. I WAS SO WRONG. This bra fits like a glove and gives a great lift – even without the supporting underwire! I´ve heard some of Dita´s lingerie is disappointing in its quality but I can´t say that for Her Sexellency, the bra looks really sturdy yet delicate and wonderful. Ladies, go for it. It´s like your sex goddess confidence levels go up immediately whn wearing it. And I think that was Dita´s aim when designing it! ;)

11. mara
    05/04/14 at 15:38

i’m dying to get the full star lift set in the peach colorway… anyone know where it’ll be available? or is it already sold out?
    the bra is at ASOS and faire frou frou but not the panty or suspender. :(

12. Laura S
    05/04/14 at 16:45

Ohmygoodness, the Man Catcher, I need it!!!! “Maneater” by Nelly Furtado came into my head when I saw it, IT’S SO PERFECT FOR IT. It’s all gorgeous!
    Though, I have to admit, I’m still a bit skeptical about how the “Her Sexcellency” bra fits – even if the shape is gorgeous, I feel like the rounded top part is a bit particular? Or even uncomfortable if your breasts are top heavy (mine aren’t, but I can imagine the fabric digging in a bit?)
    So gorgeous overall, though!
    - Laura