Lingerie Blogger Spotlight: Sweet Nothings NYC
One of most favorite things about having run The Lingerie Addict, the thing that will have the biggest impact on my life even I were to shut down my blog tomorrow, is that I've made some of my best friends through TLA.
People who I would have never had an opportunity or reason to meet otherwise have come into my life through the power of bras and panties, and my entire being is better for it. One of those people, as you've no doubt put together by now, is the lingerie blogger Sweet Nothings NYC - a.k.a. "Sweets."
I don't actually remember when or how I met Sweets. It feels like it's somewhere in the range of 5-ish (6-ish? 7-ish?) years, but who knows? And I definitely couldn't tell you how we became real life friends as opposed to just "work" friends. It feels like I just looked up one day, and all of sudden this amazing person - who also loves silk and robes and lace - was a part of my life.
Sweet Nothings NYC is one of the best lingerie blogs on the internet. Period. In addition to giving extensive full bust reviews, Sweets also posts the most wonderful recipes, annual lingerie editorials, and shopping guides.
Her blog is one of the first resources I send people to because her coverage and understanding of the full bust lingerie space (as well as the "small" plus size lingerie space) is unparalleled. Sweets' approaches this topic with expertise as well as empathy, which is so important when one is discussing a sensitive topic like breasts.
If you haven't yet heard of Sweet Nothings NYC or if you're perhaps less familiar with her work than you'd like to be, here are some of my favorite articles from her archives. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!
P.S. If you'd like this to be an ongoing feature, please leave a comment!
- Slips are Awesome, Let Me Talk to You About Them
- My Custom Corset Journey: Part 3 - Ordering, Fitting, Seasoning, Loving
- Why Do You Love Seamed Bras So Much?
- My 10 Favorite Bras
- How Do You Know When It's Time to Say Goodbye to a Bra?
- Where to Buy Bras Bigger Than a D Cup?
- My Favorites: Brands and Bras Edition
- Stop Referring to Yourself as Your Cup Size
- "That Doesn't Count": Policing Bra Size Categories, Please Don't Do It
- My Half Marathon MVP: The Enell Sports Bra
- Two "Solution" Bras, Or What I Wear to Run and What I Wear to Weddings
- Review: Buttress and Snatch Curvy Maria Bra and High Waist Bow-Back Knickers
- Review: Sonata Rapalyte Custom Electra Bodysuit
- Review: Empreinte Pompadour Guepiere and Thong
- Review: Bespoke Full Bust Lingerie with Harlow & Fox
- Off-the-Rack Corset Reviews: What Katie Did and Timeless Trends
- Review: Dottie's Delights Hawa Lounge Set
- Review: Playful Promises Adira Harness Bra and Kendalle Waspie
- Once Upon a Time: The Nutcracker
- Once Upon a Time: Giselle
- Once Upon a Time: Sleeping Beauty
- Women of Myth: Psyche
- Women of Myth: Persephone
- Women of Prophecy: Cassandra
- Women of Prophecy: Circe
- Women of Prophecy: The Lady of Shallott
- Women in Power: Celestial Queens
Last Updated on