Tla Logo

Enter your email address for an exclusive lingerie guide and a sample chapter of
'In Intimate Detail'!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for the Perfect Lingerie Guide? Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail are Now Available!

Order Your Copy Today!

The Lingerie Addict is currently away on medical leave

Bondage and Bows: Creepy Yeha's "Ravish Me" Lingerie Set

creepy_yeha_ravish_me_lingerie

I often say that now is a really exciting time to be talking about lingerie, and designers like Creepy Yeha illustrate exactly why. I first heard about Creepy Yeha through a message on The Lingerie Addict Tumblr (directing me to this super cute vinyl and lace shelf bra), and now I find myself more and more intrigued by this new designer's unique aesthetic.

There are a lots of young designers out there now (young in terms of how long the brands have been around, not the designers themselves), and I love how many of them are experimenting with bold new shapes and silhouettes... pushing lingerie beyond the ultra-feminine and stereotypically flirty into something that's dark and dangerous and wicked and edgy. It's wonderful!

More than anything, I love how these designers can appeal directly to their target customers through setting up online shops, instead of waiting (and wishing and hoping) that a boutique eventually picks them up. Creepy Yeha's lingerie obviously isn't for everyone, but for the people who get it, they really get it. And Lisa Leung, the designer behind Creepy Yeha, is doing her thing without holding back and without apologies... and that's beautiful.

creepy_yeha_ravish_me_lingerie_2

All Creepy Yeha items are made to order, and custom orders are also available. The Ravish Me open bra and garter belt shown is available for pre-order and retails for $200. Both pieces are also available in white. Turnaround time is approximately two weeks.

What do you think of Creepy Yeha? Even if it's not your style, do you get why this is so exciting?

Last Updated on

Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. Estelle says:

That is amazing!!!!! Sort of Bordelle in style, but more affordable :)

• Cora Cora says:

I love hearing what other people see in these designers! To me, Creepy Yeha doesn’t look like Bordelle (or like Karolina Laskowska, which is what another lingerie addict said). They look new and different and unique, even though they are in that strappy style which is popular now. Unfortunately, I don’t have a large enough fashion vocabulary to explain exactly what I’m seeing that makes them different, but, as I said, I do like hearing other people’s perspectives. Thanks for commenting! :-)

2. dee felleese says:

hi, for some reason i cannot comment or like any of your uuploads on fb, nor can i write on your wall
    please can you help me? its only just in past couple of days this has happened because i have been able to before
    kind regards, dee dee xx

• Cora Cora says:

Hi Dee,

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what’s going on there. It might be a temporary bug with Facebook. Those happen sometimes.

Thanks for being a fan,
      Cora :-)

3. Thursday says:

I have seen these pieces circulating around, and being someone who does love the bondage aesthetic, I think these are gorgeous. I also think it’s exciting that there is more opportunity for new brands to build a profile without having to rely on traditional channels – it means we often get access to pieces that otherwise wouldn’t make it through the industry gatekeepers. I am sure there are challenges associated with this too, but I think it ultimately gives consumers more options and designers more freedom.

• Cora Cora says:

100% agree…you said it so well. There was a LOT I didn’t understand about distribution until I started attending more tradeshows and talking to more brands, and even then I don’t get it all. Much of the mainstream lingerie industry perceives the way brands like Creepy Yeha sell and market themselves as a threat, but I think it’s an overwhelming positive for lingerie consumers.