La Perla Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign
Tla Logo

Enter your email address for an exclusive lingerie guide and a sample chapter of
'In Intimate Detail'!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for the Perfect Lingerie Guide? Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail are Now Available!

Order Your Copy Today!

Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie are available now! Click here!

La Perla Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

We're only halfway through March, and I think La Perla's latest ad campaign may already be a contender for the best of 2012. The photos are fresh, fashion-forward, and, of course, breathtakingly beautiful. Best of all, they pay homage to vintage editorials without actually becoming vintage editorials. Bravo, La Perla, bravo. Please, pretty please do more of this.

Select items available from Journelle and Bare Necessities.

Article Tags : ,
Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. Miss says:

I need to know where those earrings come from or where I can get anything like them!

2. Claire Cook says:

What a gorgeous collection! Glad to read the above comment that they are also comfortable! May seriously have to invest in a set from this collection!

3. Kat says:

If anybody is curious, la perla bras are ridiculously comfortable and run a easy in the band and deep in the cup. They have a softer, broader wire which is ideal for ladies who are transitioning from wireless bras back into wired bras!

I loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee my la perla bras.

4. Oh Emm Gee! Love the pink! The second set is my favorite!

5. Chris says:

That first bra… OMG… Do you have it on Pinterest?? That is to *die* for!!

6. Erinn says:

This is absolutely one of my favorite campaigns to date. So, so pretty!

7. UpliftMaximizationTechnician says:

Extra bonus points for the use of the ceramic leopard statue in the second shot!