Allure, Bloomberg & Vogue UK: Recent Press Mentions for The Lingerie Addict
As you’ve likely noticed, content has been a lot more infrequent lately on The Lingerie Addict. We’ve gone from a high of posting twice a day a few years ago, to posting, at most, 3 times per week. But that doesn’t mean I’ve been idle.
While preparing for my book launch this August is taking up most of my time (turns out writing a book is just the start), TLA has been featured by a number of other places recently. I wanted to share a few of these here, both to keep you updated and also so you could show these sites some love…because I definitely want them to keep talking about lingerie!
- Why These Lingerie Designers Still Manufacture in NYC, NY1 – It’s my first-ever TV news story! In this broadcast (which just aired this past weekend), I’m talking a bit about why New York City is no longer a hub for lingerie manufacturing. NYC-based brands Hanky Panky and Uye Surana also feature.
- How to Measure for a Bra, Vogue UK – It’s my very first Vogue mention! I can’t tell you how long this has been a dream of mine. Your girl is officially an “international lingerie expert.” After all, if Vogue said so, it must be true, right?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Corsets, Allure – And my very first article for Allure! One thing I want to do more of this year is write for other magazines and websites. I know, beyond any doubt, that my passion is helping people discover the lingerie of their dreams. While TLA is and always will be a big part of that, I think it’s time to start writing for other places too. So keep an eye out!
- What is the Best Lingerie?, NY Mag – And my first New York Magazine feature! Are you sensing a theme here? I recommended a bra I like to get in every color, every season. See if you can guess what it is before clicking.
- Victoria’s Secret is Still Advertising to Women Like It’s 1999, Bloomberg – Bloomberg is basically the business bible, and I was honored to have the opportunity to share my thoughts on an industry heavyweight like Victoria’s Secret. You probably already know what my criticisms are, but this is still a piece definitely worth reading.
One last thing…a little bit ago I received the very first copy of the final, hardcover version of my book. I filmed a little unboxing video that I’ve made public just this week. I hope you’ll watch it and share in this moment with me. Pretty soon, I’ll be able to announce my book tour, and if you’re one of the cities I’ll be visiting, I can’t wait to meet you in person. More updates soon!