Not many people know we accept guest posts, but I love publishing them. That’s because I understand it’s impossible for any one person (or group of people) to talk about lingerie in a way that’s relevant to everyone. My perspective will never be the perspective of every single woman, and making The Lingerie Addict a welcoming space for all women – no matter their size, shape, sexuality, age, race, or dis/ability – is very important to me…even if I’m personally unqualified to write articles covering all of those topics.
Because of this, TLA accepts and features guest posts on an ongoing basis from our readers. Since lingerie is a subject that touches on a LOT of different parts of life, please don’t feel confined to keeping your guest post to fashion trends, bra fitting tips, shapewear advice, or any of the other “typical” lingerie topics (in fact, I’m okay with you skipping all four of those subjects all together!).
While we’ve covered our guest post guidelines a few times (such as here), I like to summarize them every time we post a new reminder about guest articles:
- Your piece should be an original piece of writing. I’d prefer that it’s not been published anywhere else prior to being published here, but I am willing to look at posts that were first published to your own blog for republication on TLA.
- Press releases and advertisements are not guest posts. We do not accept guest posts from SEO firms or backlink hunters.
- Your article must be related to lingerie. The Lingerie Addict does not publish general fashion, beauty, lifestyle, or shopping pieces. However, you can write about any lingerie-related topic of your choosing.
- We do not publish fiction or erotica.
- If your piece is declined, I’m unable to offer feedback or corrections regarding how to improve it.
I am especially interested in publishing guest posts from the following subject areas: trans concerns, disability concerns, breast cancer concerns, articles related to lingerie and aging (including buying a first bra or buying bras as you grow older), articles related to lingerie and sexual orientation, plus size lingerie concerns, and small bust lingerie concerns.
I am not looking to publish articles related to buying/wearing sexy lingerie for your man, crossdressing/underwear fetishes, or any pieces which offer generic bra fitting advice (if you say anything about “80% of women wearing the wrong size bra,” I will delete your e-mail. Honest.). If you’re wondering what kind of guests posts we’ve previously published, you can find them here.
All guest post submissions should go directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a bio and any relevant photos/illustrations that you have permission to use. Please do not submit your article by another method (such as Facebook message or blog post comment). I’ll be in touch within 7 business days if your article has been accepted for publication.
Thanks so much and I can’t wait to read your posts!