Lingerie of the Week: Evollove ‘Bird Song’ Balconette Bra & Brazilian Brief

The reasoning behind why I chose this sky blue, bird print bra & panty set for this week’s Lingerie of the Week is simple…it made me smile.

I adore everything about this set, from the lovely, whimsical print to the sheer lace accents. The only thing I don’t like? The size range. This bra is only available in D-G cups. But if this is in your size, I recommend picking it up now; I have a feeling it won’t be around long.

$102 for both the bra and panty, available at Journelle.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. Thursday
    28/08/12 at 20:15

Lovely! I’ve been looking to incorporate more prints into my lingerie wardrobe, but firstly, I’m really picky, and secondly, size ranges can be so limited. I hope some one nabs this and feels wonderful in it:)

• 30/08/12 at 21:50

Agreed! I don’t own very much printed lingerie, but I would have definitely bought this piece were it in my size. I hope it makes the women who are buying it feel very special. :)

2. Amaryllis
    29/08/12 at 4:37

Oh, how lovely! And I share your disappointment about the size, but hey – there’s something for everyone. I have mixed feelings on prints like this – I like the idea, but so often you loose the beauty of the print when it’s made up. This one seems to work, but I’d probably stick to something with more fabric – slips, etc – to show of cute prints.

• 30/08/12 at 21:51

Yeah…I definitely get what you’re saying here. Now I wonder if Evollove *does* make a chemise with this print because that would be so perfect for the rest of summer!

3. 31/08/12 at 13:11

This is a beautiful set,your so right treacle, I think this print would be wonderful as a chemise.

4. 01/09/12 at 20:34

If I had $100+ to drop on lingerie, this would be on my list!!
    I LOVE it ^.^