Tla Logo

Enter your email address for an exclusive lingerie guide and a sample chapter of
'In Intimate Detail'!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for the Perfect Lingerie Guide? Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail are Now Available!

Order Your Copy Today!

Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie are available now! Click here!

Simone Perele Lingerie A/W 2013

SP TATTOO

Simone Perele was my introduction to the world of French lingerie. Their 'Nina' range (which has now been, unfortunately, discontinued) was a masterpiece in timeless sophistication that could still feel refreshingly modern. When it comes to fit, Simone Perele's 'Celeste' is the first bra I tried on that I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, fit me. And I haven't even mentioned their use of embroideries (see Exhibit A on the TLA Instagram here and Exhibit B in a previous blog post here).

Without turning this post into too much of a love letter, Simone Perele has a special place in my heart. It's a brand with a focus on beautiful laces and consistent quality at a manageable (though not inexpensive) price point. Best of all, these are pieces you can wear everyday, which is why I recommend Simone Perele as a great 'starter' brand to my readers. Their A/W 2013 collection is a bit on the sedate side of things, but I think the lace knickers above the creamy French lace knickers below (4th photo down) are definite standouts.

Simone Perele makes bras in sizes 30B thru 46E and knickers in sizes XS thru XL. Prices for bras range from $74 to $110, and knickers sell for $20 to $65.

What do you think of Simone Perele? Is this a brand you've tried before?

Celeste Poppy Red

Queen Royal Purple

SP Revelation Bordeaux

SP AMOUR 3D PLUNGE

Romance Demi Grey

Caressence Royal Blue

Andora 3D Molded Peacock

Revelation 3D Molded Nude

Amour Demi Peacock & Navy

Last Updated on

Article Tags :
Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. Dawn says:

I just tried on a simone perele andora bra and I’m in love! It feels like a gentle hug and puts everything where it should be. I can’t say enough about this bra.

2. Saraz says:

So, I just received a SP Delice and Andorra 3D. The material is king of rough and polyester-like in the cups. Is this the norm? Is there some trade off for longevity or breathe-ability or something?

• Cora Cora says:

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking, but the Andorra is made mostly of polyester and the Delice is over 50% nylon. It’s typical for bras, especially bras in this price bracket to be made from artificial fibers. Artificial fibers are often treated during processing, and many items of clothing – lingerie or otherwise – are also coated with various chemicals prior to shipping to avoid pest infestations, mold, and the like. If the material feels odd to the touch, try washing it first before wearing.

3. Sally says:

I have just brought the Simone Perele Tattoo bra size 34E (which the assistant in the shop assured me was there sizing for 34DD – it is the best fitting bra ive ever had (I’m 55 so it should have happened before really). I will definitely be buying more this range! The shop didnt have the matching thong so ive spent two hours looking on line – i think i need a size 5 as I’m a UK 14 but there are absolutely none anywhere in the world (not that i can find). Ive given in and am trying a size 4 as it in a sale at House of Fraser and less than half price so fingers crossed.

4. maria says:

I love Simone Perele! Such beautiful basics! However, I must say that their bands run much bigger than other brands that are more true. Their 30″ bands are more like 32 bands especially with their t-shirt bras. It’s somewhat of a shame.

5. Amber says:

Gorgeous! I love the lovely french laces used in her designs. I only have two sets of Simone Perele (Couture) and I really want more. Her pieces are fabulous and I find that personally their sizing runs a bit large, so even though they only fit up to an E cup (I wear an F or FF depending on brand) I can still comfortably wear a 36E in Simone Perele.

6. charlene says:

I have the revelation bra in the full cup plunge and it is hands down my favourite bra that I own. I have it in black in a 34g and it fits like it was made for me. if anyone is looking for a sexy full cup plunge soft cup bra I strongly recommend it !