Tla Logo

Enter your email address for an exclusive lingerie guide and a sample chapter of
'In Intimate Detail'!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for the Perfect Lingerie Guide? Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail are Now Available!

Order Your Copy Today!

Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie are available now! Click here!

Hopeless Lingerie: Introducing 'As Above, So Below'

From the very first collection, I've loved Hopeless Lingerie. Gabrielle 'Gaby' Adamidis, the woman behind Hopeless, is an indie designer who constantly pushes herself; her unique aesthetic is clearly visible in every single collection. And Gaby's commitment to ethical design and production has made me more cognizant of these issues as well.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not the most cerebral of fashion lovers. I can't really get into a technical appreciation of design... that's not what draws me to lingerie. But I can tell you what I like. And I really like this. The 'As Above, So Below' line is available to purchase now from Hopeless Lingerie's website. All pieces are available in XXS-XXL. Custom orders and custom sizing are available as well.

What do you think of Hopeless' latest collection?

Last Updated on

Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. Love Hopeless lingerie, always looks so beautifully made and the styling is just perfect, defiantly my taste xx

2. Mimi says:

Definitely my taste, aesthetically—lingerie as if designed by Bauhaus artists!—but I’m having trouble envisioning how they would appear on a more generously proportioned figure such as my own. How do the large sizes actually look?

3. firelizard19 says:

Gorgeous, as always, I only wish she’d make one or two items with under-wires or subtle boning for those of us uncomfortable with bralettes. I love the cage bra on the website, and the red lace outfits pictured.

• Gaby says:

Underwires are a long-term work in progress – I am a self taught lingerie maker with a generous bust myself – and my ultimate goal is underwired bras! I am however also a perfectionist – and making a well-fitting bra suitable for production is no small feat. I will get there eventually and I hope you will stick around to see! :) Gaby – Hopeless Lingerie

4. Gaby says:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing this collection, its creation and journey into being was the most enjoyable of any so far, I am so happy to see that others are enjoying it! xo

5. Thursday says:

Most of it is not quite my aesthetic, but it does look beautifully made. That high-waisted knicker with mesh feature sure caught my attention, though!

6. Wytch says:

I want all of it! I love the simple, edgy aesthetic.

7. Avigayil says:

Trinity: I’m in Canada so I have to budget import duties on pretty much all lingerie I buy. Don’t let that deter you from buying beautiful lingerie!

I think most of this collection is on my wishlist. Stunning, love the patterns, the colours, and the cuts.

8. Trinity says:

I LOVE Hopeless Lingerie. I’ve had my eye on them for about a year, but I’m too scared of the import duties to order everything that I’d like.