Tla Logo

Enter your email address for an exclusive lingerie guide and a sample chapter of
'In Intimate Detail'!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for the Perfect Lingerie Guide? Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail are Now Available!

Order Your Copy Today!

Signed Copies of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie are available now! Click here!

All Undone Lingerie A/W 2013 Collection

All Undone 'The Mai' Bodysuit

All Undone is a new luxury DD+ label designed and manufactured in the UK. I love how stark and graphic this lingerie is, no cluttered-up lines from lace, ruffles, or bows. And I really like seeing another, more high-end version of full-bust lingerie on the market (because more choices for more sizes is always more better). All Undone's designer collection offers bras available in sizes 28-34, DD-GG; knicker sizes are unknown.

The bodysuit below is my favorite piece, but what do you think?

All Undone 'The Didi' Bra Set

All Undone 'The Lola' Bra Set

All Undone 'The Mai' Bodysuit

Last Updated on

Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. Estelle says:

They say they specialise in ‘small back, large cup sizes’ so I wouldn’t expect them to go above a 34, just as there are brands that specialise in larger sizes and start at a 36/38. Still, for a brand specialising in small back sizes I’m surprised they don’t start at a 26, I don’t need that small personally but I’ve seen quite a few requests for it and there are certainly women much thinner than me in the ribcage (I wear a 30 band usually).

2. Lily says:

I love these! Bigger bust bras all seem to be the same these days… Overly feminine, frills, lace, and florals. It’s nice to see something so clean and modern, it’s as if they’ve basically adapted the designs you see on smaller bust bras to bigger ones! Yay! It will be unfortunate for some that they do not go above a 34 band.. But I think that if they want to fully exploit this whole big bust-small band market, they should even think about providing a 26 band as well (apparently these are very hard to find).

I’m a 32DD/E but in some bras I’m starting to need a 30 band, which most of the bras in local department stores and boutiques do not provide. As a 30 band I will be entering an even narrower realm of brands to choose from (most of which I can only buy online- so I end up spending a fortune on returns trying to figure out my size).

Damn my living in Australia :(

3. Mya says:

Sweet! I stumbled upon them a couple of months ago, I’m quite excited for them to launch.

4. C.Cyprys says:

Super pretty styles. Unfortunate that they stop at 34GG. I sell high end lingerie and the bulk of my full bust sales average at a 36HH. I hope they expand their size lines.

5. ooooooohhhhhh super pretty, really good to see those sizes in a contemporary design. Love.

6. brooke says:

I love to see this! its so hard to find lingerie that is both supportive and pretty for a smaller band size and larger cup size!

7. T C says:

Beautiful! Wonderful to see new large cup lingerie.

But they stop at a 34 band???? Ugh. I’m sad (for me).