10 Lingerie Sets You Need This Season

Last summer, I had the pleasure of attending CurveNY and reporting on some beautiful lingerie trends for the next season.  Well, some of those trends are finally in stores and I thought it was time to do an update with a few of my favorite pieces. What do you think of my choices? Tell me your favorite in the comments!

Ayten Gasson “Phoebe” Silk Teddy

Mimi Holliday “Pompier” Bra & Boyshort
 $190.00

Huit “Cupcake” Bra & Thong
$112.00

1. Emily
    29/03/11 at 22:47

Love the picks! My personal favorites on this list are lovely Ayten Gasson piece (although my pick from their new line is the Daphne set…followed by Phoebe) and the huit cupcake set! I actually just tried recently to hunt down the cupcake set in red. No luck :( the purple is lovely though.

2. Treacle
    30/03/11 at 2:59

@Emily–I had a hard time choosing between the Daphne and the Phoebe…they're both amazing. And try Nancy Meyer for the set in red. ;)

3. Leia
    30/03/11 at 5:28

@Emily– We vote for Cupcake by Huit. The black version of the collection is simply divine! The strapless bra also offers a great fit but still looks incredibly sassy and sophisicated.

4. TH
    30/03/11 at 8:05

The Fornight Rita High Waist knickers and bra. I also really like the Hopeless Lingerie camisole and knickers in red too. Great choices!

5. Geneva
    31/03/11 at 20:38

Huit Cupcake! (Because I own it – but I have the full version. Prettiest straps ever and converts to racerback!)

6. nauticaltart
    31/03/11 at 20:59

i am in LOVE with the coral camisole and high-waist knickers…excellent styling and the color is just fantastic.

• Dina
      13/01/13 at 9:39

….”The ‘Fortnight’ PANTIES are Just SO ADORABLE and look hot”
      That I bought a few of them with Matching Pantyhose.

7. Anonymous
    31/03/11 at 22:09

the socks. love the socks :)

8. ediggity
    01/04/11 at 9:40

Yes yes yes! I must have the cancan dress for my wife. I just need to think of a special occasion to give it her. Hmm… how does First Saturday of April day sound?

9. Annmarie
    01/04/11 at 18:39

Being a sucker for teddies, especially the vintage-looking silk ones, it is obvious that my choice is the "Phoebe" teddy. But being the cheap girl/careful shopper that I am I can't say I liked the price.

I checked the Ayten Gasson site and noticed they have couple other silk teddies on sale for half the price. So here's a PSA for the addicts among us who may be shopping for a bargain…
    The "Elizabeth" line offers a lovely one, also very vintage-looking, in both olive and purple though the purple comes in size L only.
    And the "Lady M" collection has a cute one in a slightly more contemporary style in black.

Treacle- you mentioned Nancy Meyer carries this brand, but I couldn't find "Ayten Gasson" on their designer list. Did I miss it?

10. Treacle
    01/04/11 at 18:48

@Annmarie–Nancy Meyer does not carry Ayten Gasson. They carry the Huit Cupcake set in red.

11. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement
    01/04/11 at 21:23

Those are ALL some beautiful picks Treacle!

My favorites are the silk teddy in the first picture and the Pompier bra and boy shorts set.

Nice tastes, huh? If only I had that kind of money to actually BUY them! Lol

12. Anonymous
    02/04/11 at 8:19

all of them are so beautiful,especially the daphne and phoebe set,there is no words to describe than lovely and beautiful…

13. Michelle
    07/04/11 at 8:44

My favourite is the Mimi Holliday "Pompier" Bra & Boyshort set, the colour is gorgeous and lace looks sexy and feminine. :)