My Favorite Places to Buy Lingerie Online
Disclosure: The article contains affiliate links.
Editor's Note: Scroll to the bottom for list of the recommendations!
Welcome to The Lingerie Addict! If you've landed here, I'm guessing you're looking for the very best places to lingerie shop online.
The most wonderful thing about online shopping is how there are now more choices than ever before. No matter your size, no matter your budget, no matter your style - someone, somewhere is probably making the perfect lingerie for you...if you just know where to look.
This list of stores, brands and retailers represents some of my favorite places to shop. I've been writing about lingerie for nearly a decade and I've purchased from almost every name on this list - with my own money and under my own name.
If you're new to the world of buying lingerie online, there's no need to feel intimidated. Here are a few quick tips to help make the experience a little easier:
- Remember that trial and error is normal. If you're experimenting with new brands or if you've recently changed sizes, it may be a little while before you find something you like that also fits you well. That's totally normal, and it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your body or with the brands you've tried.
- Read all return policies before placing your order. Some lingerie purchases are final sale (this is especially true for clearance or discount items), and you don't want to be stuck with something you hate that you can't send back. Also take a look at the company's shipping prices and policies, especially for international orders.
- Be careful not to soil, stain, or otherwise mark anything while on. Even companies with excellent return policies won't accept undergarments with obvious signs of wear (this is for hygiene reasons). You can always wear a pair of your own panties under whatever you're trying on. Also be careful about wearing deodorant, perfumes, lotions or body oils while trying on pieces. And remember, if a garment smells like cigarettes or comes back with pet hair, your return will also be denied.
- Once you know you're not keeping something, box it up and ship it back right away. The sooner you send in your return, the sooner you can get your refund or exchange (and try something new!).
- Above all, have fun! Online shopping gives you the chance to try brands and styles you might otherwise never see in person. It's like having a lingerie boutique in your home!
I hope this article helps you find the lingerie of your dreams. Thank you for visiting The Lingerie Addict!
List of Online Lingerie Boutique
A Pea in the Pod - Maternity lingerie for the expecting lingerie addict
Aerie - American Eagle Outfitter's line of lingerie & swimwear geared towards teens and young adults
Agent Provocateur - Luxury lingerie, swimwear, & hosiery
Amazon - Large online marketplace of lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear, & shapewear
Anthropologie - Casually styled intimates, loungewear, & sleepwear
ASOS - Large selection of lingerie from basics to luxury
Between the Sheets - Independent and sustainably produced lingerie, loungewear, & legwear
BHLDN - Bridal lingerie, nightwear, robes, & garters
Bloomingdale's - Lingerie (with an emphasis on everyday basics) & swimwear
Christine Lingerie - The world-famous Vancouver-based designer specializing in silk lingerie
Figleaves - Large selection of lingerie & swimwear (including maternity/nursing & mastectomy)
Forever Yours Lingerie - A Canadian retailer with a massive lingerie selection and body-positive imagery
Hepburn and Leigh - Hard to find lingerie from independent designers
HerRoom - Every major lingerie brand in the world, with bra band sizes up to 58 and cup sizes up to N
Hips and Curves - Plus size lingerie and fantasy outfits
Jane's Vanity - A Pacific Northwest staple offering a beautifully curated collection of luxury lingerie
Journelle - Luxury lingerie with emphasis on independent brands
Karnation Lingerie - An epic online and brick & mortar boutique with an extensive plus size lingerie selection
Kiss Me Deadly - Independent designer of vintage inspired lingerie & shapewear
L'Agent by Agent Provocateur - Agent Provocateur's diffusion brand with the trademark look at lower prices
Lane Bryant (Cacique) - Plus size lingerie, shapewear, nightwear, & swimwear
Mimi Holliday - Luxury designer lingerie from one of the UK's most beloved labels
Nancy Meyer - Fine lingerie, nightwear, & swimwear (emphasis on hard to find luxury brands)
Net-A-Porter - Luxury lingerie, loungwear, & sleepwear (emphasis on hard to find designer brands)
Nike - Stylish, functional sports bras from the quintessential athletic brand.
Nordstrom - Intimate apparel, sleepwear, shapewear & swimwear
Nordstrom Rack - Nordstrom brands at up to 70% off
The Outnet - Discount designer lingerie, sleepwear, and swimwear
Playful Promises - Quirky, flirty, a little bit dirty and a little bit editorial, this UK lingerie company is a TLA fave
Secrets in Lace - Vintage inspired lingerie, slips, shapewear, & stockings
Selfridges - Gorgeous intimate apparel from one of the finest lingerie departments on the planet.
Soma - Lingerie (emphasis on everyday), sleepwear, loungewear & swimwear
Stella McCartney - Designer lingerie & sleepwear
StockingsHQ - Large selection of stockings & tights
Target - For basics, shapewear, hosiery, and everything in between, Target has you covered
Under Armour - Looking for a sports bra? Start here.
Victoria's Secret - Lingerie, sleepwear, & swimwear
Wolford - Luxury lingerie, shapewear, swimwear & hosiery
Yandy - This quintessential online retailer carries a little bit of everything