I Want This: Little Minx “Valentina” Lingerie Set

It’s love at first sight for this delightfully coquettish Little Minx bra set from La Magia [Editor’s Note: As of January 2015, this site appears to be defunct]. I’m still not quite sure what makes these pieces so irresistible. Is it the vivid aquamarine color? The flirty black lace? Perhaps the classic retro styling? Whatever the case, I simply can’t get this lingerie out of my head.

Total cost for the bra, panty, and garter belt is a very palatable £58.65 (or $93 USD) once you activate the 15% off discount code PINK123. Plus, don’t forget that La Magia ships free to anywhere in the world. With Christmas only two months away, this is a bit of European finery worth saving up for.

1. vicki says:

Just to add, we heard this week that this style has been discontinued so if you like it my advice is to snap one up quick!

2. Catherine says:

I feel compelled to point out those are Cervin capri bicoloure stockings in turquoise . . .La Magia will have them soon :)

3. Couture Cookie says:

I love this style. The black trim offsets the cuteness of the blue… I would love to own this set. I should probably bookmark it until I have some $$$!

4. Tights Lover says:

This is gorgeous! I am really, really tempted, Treacle…

5. Janus says:

I think it's the contrast between the aqua primary color and the black trim.

6. Treacle says:

@Vicki
    Thanks for the tip! I'll have to bump this set a bit higher on my list. :-)

@Catherine
    I own these stockings! I bought them to wear during the spring, but never got around too it. Would it be a shame if I purchased this just to have some lingerie to wear with them?

@Couture Cookie
    So glad you like it. And I agree…the black trim keeps this set from being saccharine. Plus, like Vicki, it's a limited edition piece. :-)

@Tights Lover
    Our tastes are just too similar…;-)

@Janus
    I agree. The black trim really makes all the difference.

7. vicki says:

This set is so funny, people either love it or hate it. I've never known a set to attract such extremes. I guess because it is a very bold colour and not everyone's cup of tea. Personally, I love it and the bra gives a really nice round shape to the bust – looks fab under clothes.

8. Treacle says:

@Vicki

That is funny.

I probably would have been in the "meh" camp except for my boyfriend is really trying to get me to wear a lingerie color other than black, so I'm paying more and more attention to colored bra sets.

I also like what you said about it laying flat under clothes. I really want all my lingerie purchases now to be things that look good underneath my clothes and on their own.

9. Janus says:

I would like to see the same style in a medium shade of purple — lavender, I guess. Not so dark where the black lace wouldn't stand out, but also not so pale that it's a lilac.

10. Treacle says:

@Janus
    I like the way you think. This set would look spectacular in purple.