Advertising on The Lingerie Addict
Thank you for your interest in advertising with The Lingerie Addict!
The Lingerie Addict is the world's largest, consumer-focused, digital lingerie magazine with over 100k views per month on the site and over 300,000 active followers across all social platforms. In addition, we are one of the few publications anywhere dedicated exclusively to covering the intimate apparel industry, a global market valued at over $200 billion dollars.
Finally, The Lingerie Addict is one of the oldest lingerie publications online, founded in 2010, and having received over 20 million visitors since our beginning.
Why We're Different
The Lingerie Addict is unique from other fashion sites and trade journals in two key ways.
- The Lingerie Addict is unlike a more traditional fashion or style publication by focusing on one specific niche - lingerie. While there are many sites which occasionally discuss underwear or lingerie, there are no places like The Lingerie Addict addressing the subject of intimate apparel with the depth, clarity and expertise we do.
- The Lingerie Addict is distinct from a trade journal in that our focus is on the end consumer, that is, the people who will actually buy your products once they arrive in stores and boutiques. Our primary audience is not the industry. Rather, we are the site lingerie shoppers visit before they decide where and what they're going to buy.
Put bluntly, there is no better place to reach an audience of dedicated, informed, passionate and appreciative lingerie consumers. Readers of The Lingerie Addict are true lingerie fans in every sense of the word. They want the very best of what intimate apparel has offer. They are passionate about discovering new brands, and firm supporters of the companies which fit their tastes, needs and budget.
We cover every aspect of intimate apparel from lookbooks to shopping guides to product reviews to link roundups. Our readers expect honesty and authenticity, which we deliver everyday. If there is a topic worth discussing about the lingerie industry, we've probably covered it here.
To see some of the publications we have been featured in as well as details about Cora Harrington's debut book, In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie, please click here.
How We Choose Our Advertising Partners
Because our readers place so much trust in us and our opinions, The Lingerie Addict is highly selective regarding which brands we partner with. Simply stated, we say "no" to more pitches than we say "yes" to. Preserving that trustworthy relationship with our readers is the most important thing of all.
For that reason, we do not accept text link ads, pre-written sponsored posts, or sponsored content that is not disclosed as such. We rarely accept dropshippers, brands which have had a digital/social media presence of less than a year, or brands which have a history of poor dealings with our readership. We also do not accept brands which have a history of posting racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, or ableist content.
Please know that if your brand does not meet our standards, we will have to decline.
Types of Advertising
Currently, The Lingerie Addict offers three "off the rack" advertising opportunities: sponsored Instagram posts, Instagram Live event hosting, and sponsored blog posts.
- Sponsored Instagram posts are priced at 1 for $900 for one, or 3 for $2400. Stories are $200/each. We recommend a minimum of 2 posts. This rate does not include ownership of the photos. It does include a limited license to repost the photos - with all accompanying credits - to your own Instagram account. Please note this rate does not include a license for reposting to any other social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.), to your website or newsletter, or to any other marketing and advertising content, including - but not limited - to billboards, banners, postcards, flyers, business cards, etc. These restrictions apply to both digital and physical forms of advertising.
- Live Event Hosting and Seminars (such as Instagram or Zoom) are priced at $1200 for up to 50 minutes. A live event with The Lingerie Addict can take whatever form you like, from a Q&A session, to an interview, to a show-and-tell, to an unboxing, to a live reading, and so much more. This rate includes 2 Instagram stories, 2 Tweets, and 1 Facebook post promoting the event.
- Sponsored Articles are $2000/each. We offer one sponsored article slot per month with a maximum of 8 sponsored articles per year. Sponsored posts are written by Cora Harrington, Founder and Editor in Chief, in the style of The Lingerie Addict, and stay on The Lingerie addict for as long as you are in business. Posts include a limited license to repost excerpts with prior approval. Brands must share which excerpts they would like to publish and where in order to activate this license.
We are often asked which option brands should choose when considering an advertising campaign with us. Here are some points to keep in mind:
If you would prefer more visual content, which shows an "everyday person" in your garments, on a popular social platform, then a sponsored Instagram post is best for you. However, while Instagram posts offer immediate and exciting results, they have a limited "shelf life" with significantly less visibility after a day or so. Please also consider that sponsored Instagram posts have no ability to backlink or otherwise track leads (although stories do).
If you would like the excitement of live, interactive event complete with audience participation and instant engagement, Instagram Event Hosting is best for you. Please do keep in mind, however, that just as with Instagram posts, live events have a limited shelf life and disappear relatively quickly. Live events are good for brands which value a unique experience over immediate conversions.
If you would like more room to tell your brand's story, links directly to your store, an "evergreen" article which can be discovered by search engines repeatedly, and the potential for long-term traffic, then a sponsored article is best for you. However, please keep in mind that the returns on a sponsored article are cumulative. If you are wanting instantaneous feedback and engagement, this may not be the best option for you. For brands which would like to include a photoshoot along with this option, please add $750 to the base fee (waived if the brand coordinates the shoot themselves).
Finally, there is always room for a bespoke campaign specially designed for you and particularly advantageous for brands interested in long term partnerships and collaboration. Bespoke campaigns have a minimum spend of $10,000.
In all cases, no matter which option you choose, we encourage you to have a strong sales funnel in place as well as a familiarity with consumer behaviors related to social media to maximize the return on your investment.
Examples of both types of advertising are below:
- Nubian Skin
- Evgenia Lingerie
- Playful Promises
- Christine Lingerie
- Jane's Vanity
- Simone Perele
- Skarlett Blue
- Covert Behavior
- Freolic Lingerie
The Lingerie Addict:
Guidelines and Policies
- All sponsored content is separate from editorial, and is explicitly disclosed as such. Advertising contracts may only be negotiated with Cora Harrington, Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict.
- Advertising is only reserved upon receipt of payment in full or deposit (if applicable).
- Any outstanding balances must be paid in full before content is released to the brand and posted. We offer installment plans of up to 3 separate payments for contracts of $3000 or more and installment plans of up to 2 separate payments for contracts between $1000-$2999.
- We do not accept product, gift cards, affiliate arrangements, or other non-monetary compensation in exchange for advertising.
- In the event of illness, pandemic, emergency, or Act of God, the brand will be notified as soon as possible and offered alternative posting dates or a partial refund (excluding any funds which have already been used on the campaign).
- The Lingerie Addict reserves the right to update, modify, or change our ad policies and prices at any time without notice.
If you'd like work together, I'd love to talk with you! Please send an email with your company name, url, target start date, budget, and type of advertising you're interested in to [email protected].
Please ensure your initial email contains all of these components to prevent any delays to the start of your campaign. We expect all advertisers to have read this page and be fully familiar with our policies, offerings, and prices before contact.
Thank you for your interest, and I hope we'll speak soon!