- 10% off at Pampered Passions w/ code SAVE10
- 15% off when you buy 2 Nylonica stockings at StockingsHQ
- 20% off at Made by Niki (ends 11/9/12)
- 20% off when you buy 2 leggings from Yummie w/ code buy2andsave20
- 20% off select Felina and Parfait by Affinitas items at HerRoom
- 20% off at Babygirl Boutique with code VOTE12 (ends 11/6/12)
- 25% off at Frederick’s of Hollywood
- 30% off winter tights at Pretty Polly w/ code WARMERS30 (ends 11/6/12)
- Up to 40% off lingerie and hosiery at Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale
- Buy one, get one half off on Pretty Polly Nylons at MyTights (ends 11/7/12)
- Free shipping at Journelle Lingerie (11/4/12)
- Free shipping on all orders at Bare Necessities (ends 11/12/12)
- Cosabella lingerie on sale at Gilt. (Ends 11/4/12)
- Hanky Panky, Between the Sheets, Mimi Holiday and Cosabella Lingerie on sale at MyHabit. (End times vary)
- Sale on Cosabella lingerie at MyHabit starting on Monday, 11/5/12
- New sale items at Secrets in Lace
Wheeee! It’s time for another Review Wednesday. Today, I’m talking about the Sock Theory Oversized Boucle Legwarmers. I got these back in February (a.k.a. the dead of winter), and they were absolute lifesavers. I’d never worn legwarmers before in my life, but I found myself putting on the Sock Theory ones as often as possible, especially as rainboot liners.
The boucle makes them very warm and soft, and when worn with boots, it looks like you’re wearing really “nubby” knee-high socks. They’re also very stretchy; I have muscular calves but had no problems wearing these all day. At only $12/pair, these have The Lingerie Addict seal of approval–they’re a must-buy.
P.S. Sock Theory has lots of other great legwear, like the items pictured below…but I find myself visiting just to admire the excellent photography. All the modeling is done in-house by Sock Theory owner, Morgan!
Disclosure: I received the item discussed above free of charge for review purposes only. The retailer/manufacturer/designer did not influence this review in any way, shape, or form. All opinions presented here are the authors own.