It’s Time for Lingerie Market!

ballet vintage lingerie illustration

As you’re reading this, I’m likely in a plane on my way to New York for Lingerie Market A/W 2014. While there, I’m also attending Lingerie Fashion Week. TLA’s 3 NYC-based columnists (Kristina, Krista, and Laura) will also be around attending various events, shows, and the like. It’s a really busy week, but also really exciting because we get first look at what’s to come next season.

This is an open thread to tell us what you’d like us to keep a look out for while we’re there. Is it a certain designer or brand? A particular size range? Special materials? Let us know in the comments! We’ll definitely be checking.

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 19/02/14 at 9:50

I’m curious to see what Claudette has to offer this time.Apparently I was the only one excited about the button ouvert knickers and bra that they did a while back and it never got made. Hoping for better luck this time.

2. 19/02/14 at 9:57

Wish I could be there! While you are walking the market, please keep an eye out for unique cup designs. Specifically I am interested in new looking seam lines and interesting fabric combinations. Also, if you see any new ideas for band elastic application, I would love to hear about them. So excited to see what is new!

3. Evija
    19/02/14 at 15:01

I think affordable (below $80 for a bra) satin or silk lingerie would be very nice to see :)

4. Anna
    19/02/14 at 15:23

Non padded bras for dd-e cups made from beautiful lace & satin, delicate!

5. 19/02/14 at 15:28

Undergarment brands 32 – 28/26 and C-GG and over, also US bra brands 32- 30 -28 C-H and over.
    Affordable ( 40- 60) to luxury brands is fine . Also Polish undergarment information International and US.

6. Becca C
    19/02/14 at 15:41

Plus sizes and tap panties!

7. Trish
    19/02/14 at 16:59

Small cup sizes (not just soft bras, underwire too) and natural fabrics.I am also interested in tap panties.

8. Jodi
    19/02/14 at 18:28

If you see any vertical seamed, non-padded (sheer) bras in small band, larger cup sizes (G and up), please snap a picture or two. Thanks!

9. anon
    19/02/14 at 19:34

Holy smokes – I was flipping through an old Life Magazine today (from 1948) that featured the very lingerie ad that you are using to illustrate this story. Is that a wild coincidence, or did that ad run for like 20 years straight?

10. Laura S
    20/02/14 at 0:17

I’d LOVE to hear about the design process and design tips! (From the designers, haha).
    Have a great time :D.

11. Thursday
    20/02/14 at 3:21

Plus sizes and vintage styles, of course! :) Sheer bras, high-waisted knickers and floaty robes too.