The Lingerie Addict Awards: The 15 Best Lingerie Brands of 2013

bullet bra heart print

It’s time for The Lingerie Addict’s annual listing of the best lingerie of 2013! These are our (as in, me and my columnists) favorite lingerie brands of the year determined by our wholly subjective opinion of what we absolutely can’t get enough of and want to see more of in 2014. Want to see our favorites from previous years? Check out our Lingerie Addict Award winners from 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009. Don’t see your favorite brand listed? Please share it in the comments!

Mad Mimi Form

Cora Harrington

1. Royal Black says:

Oh my, I only realized right now, that Royal Black was listed as your favourite corset brand of 2013. How awesome is that?! :)
    I feel so honoured that my work got recognised by The Lingerie Addict and that you liked my work so far. That means the world to me and motivates me to work even harder in 2014, so I can show some great new designs as soon as possible. :)

Thank you so much!
    Barbara

2. […] to show these photos because this is the collection that made me declare Angela Friedman the best luxury lingerie brand of 2013.Every lingerie addict knows that the editorial is only part of the story. The photos give you a […]

3. Katrina says:

I cannot wait for Yse’s English website to go live. Their lingerie is so pretty! I love it every time I come across a new option for small busts; it’s so rare.

4. Sidney says:

Hi! Absolutely LOVE the designers, brands and photos you’ve selected! Most of all, I love the unconventional array of categories you’ve come up with for each selection chosen. This may sound strange, because I have a very odd category that I’d like to share with you as a possible suggestion: “Disproportionate Breast/Cup Size.” Funny, I know, but I actually probably THE most severe case of this horrible, unthinkable “issue” & was actually lucky enough to land a job with Victoria’s Secret, where I helped many women with the same issue. Luckily, helping others sharing the same obstacles as myself enabled me to discover multiple tricks/temporary solutions to this not-so-lovely imbalance. *Any type of “push-up balconnet” bra! It keeps those bad boys centered & lifted (though you may have to settle for median or average cup size if your breasts are a equal to/greater than 1 cup size difference: ex/my left breast is technically a large A cup, but my right breast is a large C cup, so I usually buy a B cup as to not contradict the full functionality of the push-up bra). It’s a whacky concept, but I hope my sharing helps at least one lovely lady who’s familiar with said issue & is probably far more self conscious than anyone ever should be! Thank you! Xoxo

• Cora says:

If by “disproportionate breast/cup size,” you mean breasts that are two different sizes, that’s a super common issue. Every woman is at least a little disproportionate (unless she’s had augmentation surgery), and the usual solution for that is to buy a bra to fit the larger breast and then use a “chicken cutlet” to pad out the smaller. That way, you’re fully supported.

Thanks for stopping by!

5. shikha says:

nice nice, all brands are good

6. Thank you for again introducing me to some wonderful brands I did not know of! <3

7. Thursday says:

I’m not surprised by any of the inclusions here, but what a great way to remember some of the great brands and pieces of the past year.

8. Gaby says:

Wow!!!!! Thank you so so so so so much!! What a lovely thing to see on Christmas day!!

• Cora says:

You’re very welcome! Your new collection is stunning, and I also very much admire your commitment to ethical production and manufacturing.