Playful Promises A/W 2013

playful_promises_anastasia

I think Playful Promises’ A/W 2013 collection is their best one yet. Not only do they bring back some of their classic, trademark designs in exciting new prints and colors (like their longline frame bra and lace overlay bralettes), they’re also introducing several new pieces that are sure to become crowd favorites (the bodysuits in particular are stellar…and so versatile). Playful Promises has gone from being an under-the-radar label to a name I recommend for people looking for fashion forward lingerie that’s still at an accessible price point. Bras range from sizes 32A to 36DD, knickers are sized XS thru XL. Bras start around £20.00 (approximately $32 US). Bodysuits start at £35.00 (approximately $56 US). And fashion corsets start at £60.00 ($97 US). The company is based out of the UK.

What do you think of Playful Promises latest range? Do you see anything you like?

playful_promises_anastasia_body

playful_promises_anastasia_bra_suspender

playful_promises_tatiana_bra_brief

playful_promises_tatiana_bra_longline_girdle

playful_promises_hella_body

playful_promises_opulence

playful_promises_empress_bodysuit

playful_promises_margarita_wine

playful_promises_margarita_teal

playful_promises_peacock_bra_high_waist_brief       playful_promises_vintage_stitch_corset

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. Thursday
    24/09/13 at 5:07

Here’s hoping their rise in popularity mean they can make knickers in the XL more often – I miss out on so many lovely styles as they often only go to L! I love the eyelash lace set (so many great colours have been made in this style), the red roses and the mesh :)

• 24/09/13 at 6:31

Hi Thursday! Thank you so much :) The red roses (Tatiana) set will go up to XL, as does the Floral (Anastasia) and the Peacock set!

• Thursday
        25/09/13 at 5:58

I better get on it then – thanks for the hot tip! ;-)

2. Mara
    24/09/13 at 11:53

i’m definitely buying the Tatiana once its available. i’ve never owned a playful promises piece before, does anyone have fit advice? do pieces run true to size? googling for reviews didn’t turn up too much on sizing.

• 24/09/13 at 12:51

Hi Mara, This collection should run true to size! In the past some of our pieces have been a cup size too large (Dominique and Etti), which was an issue that we’ve fixed, and revamped to make Anastasia (the floral set at the top). As we stock all different types of bras it’s hard to say which ones would be best for your body shape/breast shape, as what might fit one 32C lady might not fit another 32C lady :) If you are worried, and have your measurements to hand and the name of the style you are interested in buying, give me an email on customerservices@playfulpromises.com and I’ll do my best to help!

3. 28/09/13 at 20:51

So pretty. PP was one of the first ever lingerie brands that I first got into when I began an interest in lingerie a few years ago. I do like this collection a lot, and am hoping to be able to rock that Hella bodysuit despite having a full bust. Super hard for me to wear a one-piece properly when my top half is larger than my bottom half.