Fleur of England: Belle de Nuit Collection

Because of issues with knock-offs, many designer brands understandably choose not to release photos of their collections until just before that collection hits stores. Fleur of England is one such luxury brand, and I have to say I’ve been waiting on the official release of the photos of their Belle de Nuit for weeks. Everything about this range is so perfect, and if it looks vaguely familiar to you, that’s because it’s using the same guipere lace as Fleur of England’s much-loved bridal collection. So gorgeous…so editorial (especially that bodysuit). Why isn’t this label in more boutiques already?

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit balcony bra, suspender and thong

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit boudoir bra and brief

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit luxury sheer briefs and bra BACK SHOT

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit baroque body

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit baroque body back

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit babydoll

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit padded plunge and brief

Fleur of England Belle de Nuit kimono

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 18/09/13 at 12:17

Probably my favorite Fleur Of England collection ever. Everything about them makes me go “I’ll buy if I have the money, someday”. This makes me want to save all the money just to buy it. Although I loved the bodysuit and the buttons on the back of it, I suspect I’d go for the briefs, just because I adore them so much!

2. 18/09/13 at 12:21

I am so so SO in love with the bodysuit. I doubt I’ll ever be able to afford it though, which makes me cry a little inside! The button detailing is stunning!

3. Leila
    18/09/13 at 12:42

I’m in love with the bodysuit but wish it had a thong back….I’m not a big fan of full backs on bodysuits – they look a bit too old ballet leotard to me! The briefs are fabulous. A bit pricey for me sadly!!

4. Faye
    18/09/13 at 12:58

This collection is beautiful! Bodysuit is calling my name…

5. 18/09/13 at 13:40

Lovely! This is probably one of my favorite Fleur of England collections so far. Love the beautiful black lace, so gorgeous.

6. Mya
    18/09/13 at 15:19

I work at an independent boutique in downtown Vancouver and my co-worker and I are hoping, hoping, hoping, that we carry Fleur soon.

7. 18/09/13 at 21:45

Wow….just to die for. Gorgeous!! I wouldn’t mind owning every single one of those pieces!

8. Cal
    18/09/13 at 22:27

Truly stunning! So classic and drop dead sexy at the same time!

I’ve seen a lot of Fleur’s guipure work especially with the Jasmine range. Each individual piece is unique with the embroidery! No two bras are exactly the same which is something I noticed since the release of the Belle de Nuit balcony bra. So special!

I am working on my piggy bank just to get this entire range!

I also have to mention that I love how Fleur creates different styles within a collection to suit many different body types. I also love that she has a far more extensive range of bra sizes than other luxury lingerie brands!

9. Amanda Scarlett Smith
    19/09/13 at 12:33

I am also surprised that her line is not stocked in the higher end department stores and boutiques. I have seen her FleurT range in some but felt this range far more in line with the quality they sell for their womenswear labels. Such a beautiful collection with such attention to quality and detail.