Harlow and Fox Autumn/Winter 2013

Harlow & Fox Alexandra
For years, fuller busted women have been wanting access high-end, luxurious lingerie like their smaller busted counterparts, and now there’s a new brand here to meet that demand. Harlow and Fox is a luxury label out of the UK designing exclusively for the full-busted woman. They offer bras in sizes 30-38 DD-G and knickers in UK sizes 8-18 (US sizes 4-14).
The first parts of the collection will be released in November of this year, with subsequent sets to be released in January and March 2014. Everything is made in Great Britain, and the lingerie uses only luxury materials like silk satin, French Leavers lace, and Italian foiled embroidery. Bras will be priced from  £149-£189 (US $225-285). Knickers will be priced from £95-£130 (US $143-196). Kimonos will cost around £500 (US $755). What do you think of Harlow and Fox?
 Harlow & Fox Eleanor almond french knicker
Harlow & Fox Eleanor almond gown
Harlow & Fox Eleanor almond robe
Harlow & Fox Eleanor almond
Harlow & Fox Eleanor mink
Harlow & Fox Lydia
Harlow & Fox Sophia kimono
Harlow & Fox Sophia
Harlow & Fox Viola

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 15/07/13 at 13:01

This is a gorgeous set!!…I love this look!!!

2. Linda Brieger
    15/07/13 at 19:33

I love, love, love this!! If only they made things this gorgeous for BIGGER BAND sizes! My pet peeve. I wear a 42 DDD. I think they are missing a huge market.

3. 16/07/13 at 0:22

I think that DD-G is a really narrow size range, especially for a brand billing itself as for full-busted women. And, while the materials may be luxurious, the only thing that I think really looks interesting is the waist-cincher-ish garter belt. The bras look kind of blah and shapeless.

• 16/07/13 at 5:56

Hello Ms Pris! Thank you for your comment. As we’re only a very small company, we wanted to keep our focus on one size range to begin with, because of the complexities of developing a separate fit for GG+ to a high enough standard, and the challenges of production minimums on large quantities of individual sizes. I’m sorry to hear you’re not keen on the bra styles we have at the moment, but we will be continuously growing and developing so hopefully you will see something you prefer very soon!

4. Morgaene
    16/07/13 at 4:45

I agree with Ms. Pris. Fauve (while in what I guess is the next price range down) Also really only does DD-G (I think GG sometimes?) but they give amazing shape and are gorgeous. I also don’t understand why DD+ lingerie is so often translated into “plus size”. The model is gorgeous but it’s just a trend I’ve been noticing.

5. Thursday
    16/07/13 at 5:31

These look gorgeous! I especially love that chiffon robe. I’ll have to start saving…

6. AE
    16/07/13 at 7:11

I think of G as the start of the full-bust market, so it always saddens me when I read about a new ‘full bust brand’ which winds up only going up to G. A full bust range should be G – K at least, and ideally beyond K.

None of it really appeals to me, though, so I’m not too sad.

7. 16/07/13 at 7:14

Can’t make my mind up about this brand. I like some elements of some of the designs but the styling of the images kind of puts me off.

8. Kassy
    16/07/13 at 13:00

Love the styling of the shoot! It is so gorgeously done. It seems like the styling really shows that they are luxury, but the bras themselves aren’t anything to write home about. I think I would just spend a lot less money on a pleasure state VIP (which is also DD-G cup) and looks just as good. I consider myself “bustier” being an F 34, but I agree that brands claiming to cater to the full busted market should go to at least a 42 band and way higher than a G cup. There are tons of options for women up to G cup. Freya, Fantasie, Curvy Kate, Change, Lou, and if you’re looking for luxury have a peek at Primadonna or Empriente. There are so many options already in trusted brands for this size range. If you truly want to do something different as a lingerie company, then I say take a chance and do something different. Unfortunately, this does not look new or different. I have to agree with you when you say the indie designers are changing the lingerie business.

9. lillian
    16/07/13 at 13:57

HOW ABOUT US 40B! WONDERFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK

10. 16/07/13 at 16:27

Lillian, look into Prima Donna lingerie. They cut many of their fashion styles to a 44B. One of my clients recently had great success with several of their lovely bras.

11. Marika
    17/07/13 at 13:40

Yeah, although I am happy to see more full bust/full figure luxury products on the market, I have to agree with some of the others: the bra fit is not great and some sets look a bit frumpy.

However, they are adding DD+ choices in lingerie items other than just bras and panties. I am always looking for nice camisoles, nighties, dressing gowns designed for full busts.

Of the H&F I liked best the opulent silk French knickers and nightie, and the dressing gown in chocolate milk.

12. Annmarie
    18/07/13 at 22:56

Some great pieces here. I wish they would also come in smaller sizes.

• 22/07/13 at 5:55

Remember: specialization is a good thing! :-)

13. mysteries1984
    20/07/13 at 21:12

I think the bra doesn’t fit the model, especially in shots as below:

2 – wrong shape, or cup too big – that lace is gaping
    6 – unsupportive
    7 & 8 – slight quadboob

I’m on my cell so it’s difficult to see them properly, but it looks like a poor fit to me. Too much emphasis on what the brand considers style rather than fit in the photos. I’m a GG or a H, so I’m sized out anyway…but even if I weren’t, I definitely wouldn’t consider this brand. Those prices command a premium fit, and as far as I can see, that’s just not offered.

14. 24/07/13 at 14:01

Thanks so much for all of your comments everyone, it’s a great opportunity for us as a new brand to get as many points of view as possible, so your feedback is much appreciated!

Due to being a very small brand in our first season, we have been unable to expand the size range any wider than it is currently, though going forward once we are more established if the demand is there we would love to offer further sizing options.

I am sorry to hear many of you are not confident about the fit in the images. Once our main site is live all of the garments will be photographed in the studio closeup on the model, so hopefully this will give clearer images without any styling and shadowing where you can see the fit and shape in more detail.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts, and look forward to showing you our future collections as we grow and develop!