Lonely Lingerie S/S 2013

Lonely_Lingerie_Syd_Softcup

Lately, I’ve been into lingerie with a simpler silhouette. Pieces that eschew ruffles and bows and lace trimmings for clean, modern design. Fortunately, a lot of newer lingerie brands seem to have read my mind because that’s exactly the kind of collection they’re putting out there. Lonely Lingerie is a name I hadn’t heard of before I ran across their pieces on Journelle, but they’re already a label I’m keenly interested in. There’s something very fresh and directional about their aesthetic, and I hope they’re in the lingerie game for a very long time. Bras are available in sizes 30B thru 34D. Knickers are available in sizes XS thru L. My favorite pieces are the mint green set in the photo below, and the deep green set a little farther down.

What do you think of Lonely Lingerie?

Lonely_Lingerie_Anouk_Soft_Cup
Lonely_Lingerie_Anouk_Soft_Cup_2

Lonely_Lingerie_Sabel_Cutout

Lonely_Lingerie_Sabel_Full_Cup

Lonely_Lingerie_Cyd_Longline

Lonely_Lingerie_Sabel_Charcoal

Lonely_Lingerie_Anouk_Longline

Lonely_Lingerie_Sabel_Longline

Lonely_Lingerie_Lux_Cutout

Cora Harrington

1. These pieces seem perfect for the slim/non underwire triangle bra gal…definitely not for my 36Gs! Love the colours, the lace, and the longline style! I think the brand would be better represented with a differently styled shoot, though. That model looks miserable, lol.

• Cora says:

Several people have made the same remark, but I like that it’s different. So many lingerie brands are going with that pin-up, super feminine, “cupcakes and rainbows” look so I have a ton of respect for a brand that eschews all that. It’s okay for your models to not be smiling all the time; I wish more brands took risks with their shoots like this.

2. Courtney says:

I love their pieces but I don’t think I can pull them off. Still gorgeous, though!

3. Annika says:

I absolutelly love them! Having recently come to terms with the fact that i never felt comfortable in push ups and padded bras, I now indulge in these kind of shere, soft bras that are perfect for a small-busted woman like me.
    My absolute favorites are Helena Christensen for Triumph.

I read this blog irregularly, but I must search it for more items like these!

4. Hibiscus says:

These are nice pieces for the slender body type. I like the geometric lines and the use of strong colour.

5. Catherine says:

I have the cut-out bra (http://www.lonelyheartslabel.com/collections/lonely/products/luxcutoutbra) in a deep red-wine-colored velvet, and I love it! It’s definitely not a support bra, but maybe some of their more structured bras hold up better in that area. I really have been wanting to get my hands on the dark green lace collection that you’ve featured – it’s so gorgeous!

6. Always wish my figure allowed me to wear delicate lingerie of this type. Love the mint set – very fresh for summer. Also love the electric blue, don’t see that too often on lingerie these days.

7. Thursday says:

Some of it’s a little too geometric for me, but there’s GREEN! :) I’m also loving the strappy details lately, so the lacey, green, strappy pieces are right on the mark for me.