35 Bras You’ll Want to Show Off This Summer

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Summer’s almost here, and with it comes a whole new, weather-appropriate wardrobe. Clothes tend to be a little lighter, a little sheerer, and a little more revealing in the summer time…making this the perfect season to fine tune your underwear-as-outerwear look. But even if that trend isn’t your thing, wearing a bright, pretty bra is a great way to perk up your day. This summer, fashion-forward bras are all about strappy details, flirty laces, kitschy prints, and ultra-bright colors. As usual, just click the photo to be taken directly to the item. Why don’t you share your favorite bra from the list below in the comments?

Timpa Duet Lace Demi Bra - $36.00

Timpa Duet Lace Demi Bra – $36.00

Marie Meili Iris Print Bra - $37.33

Marie Meili Iris Print Bra – $37.33

b.tempt'd by Wacoal 'Ciao Bella' Balconette Bra - $38.00

b.tempt’d by Wacoal ‘Ciao Bella’ Balconette Bra – $38.00

Hips and Curves 'Lola' Fold Down Lace Bra - $39.00

Hips and Curves ‘Lola’ Pink Fold Down Lace Bra – $39.00

Hips and Curves 'Lola' Blue Fold-down Lace Bra - $39.00

Hips and Curves ‘Lola’ Blue Fold-down Lace Bra – $39.00

Ewa Michalak 3D Ptys Bra - 129.00zł (approximately $40.16)

Ewa Michalak 3D Ptys Bra – 129.00zł (approximately $40.16)

Panache Cleo "Lucy' Balconette Bra- $42.43

Panache Cleo “Lucy’ Balconette Bra- $42.43

Splendid Striped Banded Bralette - $44.00

Splendid Striped Banded Bralette – $44.00

Something Else All About Lace Soft Bra - $44.00

Something Else All About Lace Soft Bra – $44.00

Ohhh Lulu 'Honeysuckle' Cropped Cami - $45.00

Ohhh Lulu ‘Honeysuckle’ Cropped Cami – $45.00

Bravissimo 'Sweet Medley" Bra -  £29.00 (approximately $45.03)

Bravissimo ‘Sweet Medley” Bra – £29.00 (approximately $45.03)

Ewa Michalak S Iwette Padded Bra - 149.00zł  (approximately $46.39)

Ewa Michalak S Iwette Padded Bra – 149.00zł (approximately $46.39)

Cosabella 'Never Say Never' Sweetie Bralette - $47.00

Cosabella ‘Never Say Never’ Sweetie Bralette – $47.00

Only Hearts So Fine with Lace Bralette - $48.00

Only Hearts So Fine with Lace Bralette – $48.00

Clo Coco Demi Bra - $48.00

Clo Coco Demi Bra – $48.00

Tutti Rouge "Betty" Bra -  £32.00 (approximately $49.69)

Tutti Rouge “Betty” Bra – £32.00 (approximately $49.69)

Bravissimo 'Candy Bliss' Bra -  £32.00 (approximately $49.69)

Bravissimo ‘Candy Bliss’ Bra – £32.00 (approximately $49.69)

Panache "Bella" Balconette Bra - $55.00

Zinke "Lille" Bralette - $75.00

Zinke “Lille” Bralette – $75.00

Cosabella Dream Molded Bra - $78.00

Cosabella Dream Molded Bra – $78.00

Hopeless Lingerie "Suzy" Harness Bralette - $82.93

Hopeless Lingerie “Suzy” Harness Bralette – $82.93

Beautiful Bottoms 'Tropic' Non-padded Bra -  £54.00  ($84.48)

Beautiful Bottoms ‘Tropic’ Non-padded Bra – £54.00 ($84.48)

VPL B Bra - $85.00

VPL B Bra – $85.00

Princesse Tam Tam Melrose Underwire Bra - $86.00

Princesse Tam Tam Melrose Underwire Bra – $86.00

Mimi Holliday "Wizz Bang" Lace Bra - $92.00

Mimi Holliday “Wizz Bang” Lace Bra – $92.00

Marlies Dekkers 'Calder Night' Balconette Bra - B-C cups €89.95 ($119.00), D-F cups €94.95 ($126.00)

Marlies Dekkers ‘Calder Night Blue’ Balconette Bra – B-C cups €89.95 ($119.00), D-F cups €94.95 ($126.00)

Fortnight "Vega" Longline Bra - $120.00

Fortnight “Vega” Longline Bra – $120.00

Fleur of England Lemon Cello Padded Plunge Bra - $147.00

Fleur of England Lemon Cello Padded Plunge Bra – $147.00

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 12/06/13 at 4:44

I like “Paramour” and “Suzy” best!

Suzy, because I love style, and Paramour, because I think it might be the exact same color of my old prom dress!

• 12/06/13 at 12:42

Claudette is wonderful! I own a lot of bras from them, including the Paramour in red. And while I don’t have this particular Hopeless yet (though I really want it!), I’ve never had a bad experience with Gaby, the designer behind Hopeless.

2. Fran
    12/06/13 at 4:45

I actually have the B. Tempt’d Ciao Bella in tile blue. The color is gorgeous and ever since Jezebel went under, B. Tempt’d’s become my new favorite brand.

• 12/06/13 at 12:38

I just purchased the hot pink color over the weekend! It’s a bra I’ve been wanting to try for awhile. Also, I haven’t seen anything about Jezebel going under. Everything seems to be proceeding as normal for them.

3. 12/06/13 at 11:32

The “underwear-as-outerwear” thing has always piqued my interest. It’s a little outside my current style comfort zone but, I’ve not yet totally dismissed the idea.

I’ve recently purchased a ton of new bras. The Timpa Duet Lace Demi is a good one.

P.S.
    Why did you have to show me that navy & orange number?! Sigh.

• 12/06/13 at 12:41

The more VPL I see, the more I’m intrigued by them. They’re definitely a brand I want to try this summer.

4. 12/06/13 at 13:44

They are all so pretty! When you post things like this I wish so badly that I wasn’t such a small size so I could actually have the same options as everyone else. So few of these run any smaller than a 32A. :(

• 12/06/13 at 13:58

Check out Meg at Midnight, Lula Lu Petites, and The Little Bra Company. They all make gorgeous styles smaller than a 32A. :-)

5. Sarah
    12/06/13 at 14:00

Love the “Lille”, but I’m pretty sure it would not hold my ladies. :)

• 13/06/13 at 20:57

I can understand what you mean! It definitely seems like a decorative garment than a supportive one. :-D

6. 12/06/13 at 14:29

I do have a few Lula Lu bras and I like them, but I am extremely picky about how I like my bras to fit and feel, and sometimes, even with small-bust specialty places, the options are limited. I’m sorry; it’s just that time where I’m needing to buy new bras and it is always an incredibly frustrating and depressing experience for me. :)

7. 12/06/13 at 15:51

Oo I didn’t know the Paramour set came in that colour, now I want it! I’ve also been in love with that Fleur of England Lemon Cello bra for ages (that’s absolutely my favourite colour to wear, lingerie or outerwear) but it’s too expensive to justify right now :(

8. firelizard19
    13/06/13 at 11:34

Hmm- I really like the Ewa Michelak one, both of the Orange ones, and the Claudette one. I actually have the Just Flew in, from when you recommended it months ago. It’s great, except the fabric always rolls up in the front and ruins the long-line look/feel when I wear it. I’d say it needs two little bones or something in the front to prevent that, and I’m planning to sew some on myself when I get a little time.

*Cry*- neither of the bright orange ones come in my size- one doesn’t go over C-cup, and the other only seems to have 34-bands (is it the website or the bra? I’ll have do do more digging…).
    My wallet hates you, Cora, but my wardrobe loves you!

9. firelizard19
    13/06/13 at 13:18

I love the Cosabella, as well- it comes in bright teal on the website. I’m still confused by it, though, since it says it’s molded, but close-up pictures appear to show a layer of see-through mesh (which I hope is the case), not a molded bra.

10. Laura O
    23/06/13 at 10:58

Ohhhh my gosh the colors…you made me feel like my mother…yikes…but I am going to delete this blog because you are tempting me to deplete my lingerie budget… :)