My Wedding Photos!

As of today, Nick and I have been married for exactly two months. I tend not to talk much about my personal life here on the blog, but I can say that I’m impossibly, incredibly happy. It’s a wonderful thing to wake up to someone you’re completely in love with every morning (and someone who’s completely in love with you too!) knowing that you have decades more of the same kind of happiness to look forward to.

Our wedding photographer was Cheri Pearl, and she’s given me permission to share the photos she took of us here and on my social platforms. If you are looking for a Seattle wedding photographer, I really can’t recommend her enough; she was an absolute dream to work with. My dress was the “Valencia” style from Amy Kuschel which I purchased from Belltown Bride, a Seattle wedding dress boutique that treated me amazingly. Our venue was The Edgewater Hotel, and the flowers were by Flora Nova Design. Hair (I’m so happy with the hairstyle I had on my wedding day!!!) was by Irene Rivera of Vasuda Salon, and the makeup was by a makeup artist friend of mine named Rebecca. My garter was from Florrie Mitton. My wedding coordinator was Ang Jandak of LowBrow Events, and my wedding DJ was Adam of Adam’s DJ service. I get no kickbacks or freebies or discounts from mentioning anyone here (my wedding was a strictly non-business affair); I just wanted to mention the people I worked with on my wedding day in case it helps any of my local, Seattle readers.

I hope you like the photos, and thank you to everyone that sent their congratulations and well wishes our way. We’re both so grateful to be surrounded by so many people who want to see us happy. :-)

Mad Mimi Form

Cora Harrington

1. stunning! so much beauty in every detail, felicidades de Barcelona

2. denocte says:

I am so so happy for you. I’m wishing the two of you all the best for your life together!
    Thanks for sharing it with us, you both looked radiant and the pics are beautiful. The dress, the hair, the flowers – a dream!
    I hope the day was just half as happy for you as you look on the pictures.

3. Jos says:

Congratiolations, you two look lovely & in love!

4. Ilse van D says:

Wow, you look amazing! I adore the low back of the dress, so pretty :) Congratulations!

5. Mystery says:

Congratulations! These are wonderful photos. Such a joyful event :)

6. KathTea says:

Wow, that really brought a tear to my eye and I got goosebumps from looking at how happy you are! Congratulations once again! <3

7. Sweets says:

You two look so happy and so lovely. Also, the first thing I thought when I saw your first picture was “omg that hairstyle RULES.” Congratulations to you both!

8. Ana says:

Love your hair! and the head embelishments, so pretty, and the lace on your dress! thanks for sharing the pictures :)

9. MerelyMarie says:

I love the elegant details of the back of your dress…very pretty! You both look so happy. Marriage is a wonderful thing!

10. andrea williams says:

Soooooooooooo beautiful!!! Wishing you and your hubby lifelong happiness!!!

11. Anna says:

What beautiful photos! A gorgeous wedding with so much love radiating through each image. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

12. Fajr says:

Congrats on your wedded bliss!

13. Heather says:

May the memories of your beautiful day last a lifetime!

14. Katrina says:

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! What a pretty wedding. Congratulations! :)

15. Abby says:

Congratulations! You look so beautiful! (And you have the most perfect arms I have ever seen. Whoa, envious!)

16. Courtney says:

So happy for you, Cora!

17. Allison says:

You look flawless.

18. Charla says:

I love that you wore your glasses, and I absolutely and completely love your hair! Congrats!

19. Gorgeous photos. You both look so happy together and are definitely made for each other.

20. Astrid says:

You look so stunning and wonderful! What a lovely day it must have been. I especially adore your hair, it looks absolutely beautiful.
    I hope you two will have many, many, many years of happiness.

21. springrain says:

So pretty! Everything looks so wonderful and lovely. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Many well wishes!

22. Mar says:

Congraatulations, and wonderful pictures. I wish you the best. Wonderful helpful blog also, Thanks for everything posted also.

23. Regina says:

Absolutely beautiful. You both look stunning. I can see the love you both have for one another.
    Many blessings to you.

24. sol says:

All the best to you both.
    You both looked great and happy!

25. What a lovely bride! Congratulations. Very happy for you both.

26. Joan Becker says:

The joy and love you can see in the pictures of the two of you radiates and makes my heart sing with joy. You look amazing! Your hairstyle, flowers, dress and makeup are perfect for you. Best wishes on many, many wonderful years to come. :)

27. Dave S. says:

Congratulations! I’m so happy for the two of you (who are now one!). Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I liked the black and white photos better. They are all gorgeous; cannot pick out a favorite. Enjoy your lives together!

28. Frauke says:

Big congratulations! Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos, absolutely stunning!! All the best for the two of you X

29. Michele says:

Many congratulations Cora. You look radiant. Thanks for sharing xx

30. Merry M says:

Absolutely ADORE the natural hair style. Congrats for not only rocking it BEAUTIFULLY, but for managing to find a hair stylist that was willing to work with you on that front. I know it can be tricky…

31. Tapiwa Makoni says:

Just stummbled across your blog. Love your photos girl! May you & your husband have many happy & blessed years ;-)

32. Tranae says:

Love your wedding! And your hair was amazing.

33. Catherine says:

Just discovered this blog through Dita’s Facebook page, been ‘binge-reading’ for a while now :)
    Although really late, but congratulations on your wedding! And I must stay you look astonishing! The dress is just so lovely and gorgeous, without being ‘in your face’. Plus, as an avid glasses-wearer (have been since childhood, my eyesight is miserable) I can’t even begin to say how awesome it is that you wore your glasses in the photos! I don’t know if it’s by choice, but it’s amazing! It adds a touch of edge and personality to the whole look, love it!

34. Josete says:

35. […] Heider Chapple Flowers LTD via The Full Bouquet; 11- Cheri Pearl/Irene Rivera of Vasuda Salon via The Lingerie Addict; 12- Anne Robert/Holly Heider Chapple Flowers LTD via The Full Bouquet; 13- Kurt Boomer/Naomi […]

36. […] Me Pretty, The Right Hair Styles, Mountain Side Bride, Munaluchi Bridal: 01, 02, Ruffled, The Lingerie Addict, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Once Wed: 01, 02, Every Last […]