New Pinup Photos from POC Photo!

Last month, I had the pleasure of another pinup photoshoot with the always amazing Paul O’Connell of POC Photo and The Shanghai Pearl. We work so well together that I’m always excited to share the images and this time is no different. Though we’ve shot together several times before, I think these may be my favorite images to date.

Credits are as follows – Model: Me, The Lingerie Addict. Photography: POC Photo. Makeup, Hair, and Styling: The Shanghai Pearl. Bra: Von Follies by Dita von Teese. Knickers: Vintage Vanity Fair via Intimate Retreat. Peignoir: Dottie’s Delights. Stockings: Stockingirl. Shoes and Earrings: Stylist’s Own.

Thanks for looking at my most recent photos!

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 20/03/13 at 19:35

I’ve seen sneak peeks, but these look so gorgeous. Definitely some of my favorite photos you’ve done. SO PRETTY AHHHH.

2. 21/03/13 at 6:50

*envy*

3. Hnnnh
    22/03/13 at 6:47

The colour scheme in this immediately reminded me of a lingerie set, and it immediately struck me as to how stunning you would look in it: Lascivious’ Simone in Citric (off the top of my head).

The sharp edges of the earring really stand out against the femininity of the lingerie, and seem to make the sharp lines of your shape figure out, or enjoyed with greater relish. I hope you enjoyed the labour as much as we’re enjoy the fruits.

4. Melody
    24/03/13 at 18:22

Best modeling of that Von Follies bra, hands down! Simply gorgeous.

5. 29/03/13 at 7:33

Nice looking photo’s here. Liking the color effects put on the purple background.

6. Thursday
    22/04/13 at 6:48

Looking gorgeous as usual – loving the vintage styling of course!

7. margaux
    03/02/14 at 15:45

….that camera has never been treated to such a sight…..something for all of us to aspire to!!!!