I’m new to The Lingerie Addict. Where should I start?
- Why Lingerie Matters
- The 30 Best Lingerie Addict Blog Posts of 2013
- The 15 Best Lingerie Brands of 2013
- The Lingerie Addict Awards: The Best Lingerie of 2012
- The 20 Best Lingerie Addict Blog Posts of 2012
- The Best Lingerie Addict Articles of 2011
- The Top Lingerie Addict Articles of 2010
I’m new to lingerie. How do I even begin?
- 7 Pieces I Would Buy If I Was Brand New to Lingerie
- The 7 New Rules of Lingerie
- The 7 Deadly Lingerie Sins
- 10 Pieces of Lingerie Every Woman Must Own
- 5 Things Every Lingerie Addict Needs That Aren’t Lingerie
- Identifying Quality Undergarments: Fabric and Construction in Lingerie
- Our Lingerie Folder on Pinterest
I’m looking for the weekly lingerie sales posts. Where can I find them?
What about sample sales?
How can I tell if a bra is fitting correctly?
How do you feel about going braless?
Do Bras Prevent Breast Sagging?
How often should I wash my bra?
How can I make my daughter’s first bra buying experience a positive one?
What should I keep in mind if I choose to get bra-fitted at the mall or a lingerie boutique?
What are the different kinds of bra wires?
How do I replace my bra straps?
Bras are cool, but I’m really looking for comfy knickers. Where can I find those?
Why can’t I talk crap about other people’s bodies here?
Should I shop online or in a lingerie boutique?
Where do you recommend shopping online?
Why is lingerie so expensive?
I’m a full busted woman looking for lingerie. Where should I shop?
- Holly is our full bust and plus size columnist. You can find her articles here.
- The Top 10 Bra Brands for Full Bust and Plus Size Women
- What Should Busty Ladies Look for in Bra?
- Full Busted Swimwear
- 6 Sports Bras for Full Busted Women
I’m a plus sized woman looking for bras. Who should I buy from?
I’m a small busted woman looking for bras. Who should I buy from?
I’m a pregnant or nursing mom looking for bras. Who should I buy from?
I’m a mature woman. Any lingerie advice for me?
I have a muscular body type. What tips should I keep in mind?
I’m looking for hosiery. Where should I start?
- How to Buy a Garter Belt (Video)
- How to Buy a Garter Belt (Article)
- Where Can I Buy a Good Garter Belt?
- The Top 25 Tights for Fall and Winter 2012
- 12 of Our Favorite Pairs of Nylon Stockings
- Nude Hosiery for Darker Skintones
- How to Hand Dye Your Stockings
- Pretty Plus Sized Tights
- How to Keep Your Thighs Highs from Falling Down
- Fishnets 101
- Hosiery for the Summertime
I’m looking for affordable lingerie. Do you have any articles on that?
- I don’t know what affordable means to you.
I’m interested in buying a corset? Any tips?
- What’s the Difference Between a Real Corset and a Fake Corset?
- The Difference Between Corsets and Bustiers
- 5 Things to Look for in a Quality Corset
- What You Didn’t Know to Look for in a Corset: 5 Myths Debunked
- How to Choose the Right Corset for Your Body
- How to Choose the Right Corset for Any Occasion
- How to Tell How ‘Squishy’ You Are
- Corsets: Are Spiral Bones Better Than Flat Steels?
- Corset Shapes, Silhouettes, and Fabrics
- Off the Rack vs. Custom Made
- 51 Places to Buy Your Next Corset
- 20 Corsets for $155 or Less
I already have a corset. How do I take care of it?
I’d like to make a corset. How do I get started?
Do you have any articles about tightlacing?
I want to wear my corset more often. How do I style an outfit around it?
I’m looking for classy lingerie? Do you have any articles on that?
- I don’t know what classy means to you.