Gilda & Pearl Spring/Summer 2013

I’ve been a fan of Gilda & Pearl’s lingerie for almost as long as I’ve been blogging. I love how all of their pieces are handmade to order using some of the most exquisite silks and laces I’ve ever seen (the designer, Diane Houston, has made keeping her label ethical a top priority). Inspired by the 1946 Rita Hayworth film “Gilda” and the unique beauty of natural pearls, Gilda & Pearl makes what I call heirloom lingerie…pieces that are meant to be treasured for years, if not generations. What do you think of their Spring/Summer 2013 collection?

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 21/02/13 at 7:01

I think this is the best collection they’ve done! I adore the color palette and I need that coral robe and baby blue babydoll. I’ve been a longtime fan of Gilda & Pearl too :)

2. 21/02/13 at 7:12

So many drool-worthy designs! <3

3. 21/02/13 at 8:03

That. coral. robe. <3
    The shape of the lilac and lace knickers – top of page – is interesting as well.

4. 21/02/13 at 9:55

We have just put these out on the rails at the boutique I work for and I am in love with the blue kimono; it is lighter than air and just the freshest colour in natural and electric light. I’m only gutted I can’t wear the bralette to match but that’s for small boobs only!

5. Katerina
    21/02/13 at 12:46

love the lilac How To Marry A Millionare set. Own one in oyster and the eylash lace is simply stunning (even a BF noticed and that’s quite something). Love the blue thingie as well.

6. 21/02/13 at 16:06

That set in the top picture is so lovely!!!

7. Thursday
    22/02/13 at 6:20

Whilst most of the colours aren’t for me, these are very pretty, classic pieces. I would love that sheer robe in maybe pale green, or even ivory.

8. 27/02/13 at 12:09

exquisite. this is totally up my street. I’ve tried gilda & pearl stuff before and sent it back, though, because i thought the knickers had too much rear coverage but i’d be interested in trying them on again to see if they have improved the cut.