What Katie Did Spring/Summer 2013

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

When it comes to authentic retro lingerie (by which I mean lingerie that uses a real vintage pattern), I always think of What Katie Did. Founded in 1999, WKD has made its name synonymous with the increasingly popular pinup resurgence and neo-burlesque movements. I feel like I should mention, at least briefly, all their numerous in Vogue and Elle and W magazines, but those don’t really matter to me. What does matter (and what I love) is how What Katie Did is always so consistent, so accessible, and, most of all, so very pretty. What Katie Did bra band sizes range from 30-40 and their¬† cup sizes range from A to G. Corsets are sized 18″ to 34″ (reduced waist) and girdles and garter belts are available in dress sizes 4 to 14. What do you think of What Katie Did’s new range? I’d love to get your opinions in the comments.

Cora Harrington

1. Jamie says:

I love the bra in the top photo! It’s headed straight to the top of my list.

2. Lilli says:

Another vote for the bra in the top photo. Hope they do it in an f cup!

3. Maz says:

Thanks for the post Cora!
    Maz x

4. Rachael says:

What Katie Did has always made me swoon. I’m in love with that bra in the top photo, and the navy set with the bows down the side. Is that a lingerie set or a bikini?

5. Gigi says:

OH maaaaaah’ gosh! I’ll be taking one of each ;)

6. Sari says:

Here’s another one hoping for f cups (especially the fordt and second bra <3

7. […] further down from the head, The Lingerie Addict has given us a lovely glimpse of Spring/Summer lines from What Katie Did. I’ve got quite a weakness for satin and art […]

8. Taryn says:

I remember reading WKD’s post about figuring out fabric and pattern for those swimsuit bottoms this past late summer/early fall and thinking to myself “Taryn, walk away. You’re going to fall in love.” And boy was I ever right! As a student, I am not always in a financial situation to allow the purchase of items I love at full price but that blue and white swimsuit is something I’m going to start saving my pennies for!

9. Sara says:

I remember being at the preview for this, I wish their bullet/cone bras came in my vintage size (34G). I’ve never tried their “regular” bras but I love their corsets and shapewear

10. Thursday says:

One of my favourite seasons from them yet!