What Katie Did Spring/Summer 2013

When it comes to authentic retro lingerie (by which I mean lingerie that uses a real vintage pattern), I always think of What Katie Did. Founded in 1999, WKD has made its name synonymous with the increasingly popular pinup resurgence and neo-burlesque movements. I feel like I should mention, at least briefly, all their numerous in Vogue and Elle and W magazines, but those don’t really matter to me. What does matter (and what I love) is how What Katie Did is always so consistent, so accessible, and, most of all, so very pretty. What Katie Did bra band sizes range from 30-40 and their  cup sizes range from A to G. Corsets are sized 18″ to 34″ (reduced waist) and girdles and garter belts are available in dress sizes 4 to 14. What do you think of What Katie Did’s new range? I’d love to get your opinions in the comments.

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. Jamie
    15/01/13 at 20:16

I love the bra in the top photo! It’s headed straight to the top of my list.

2. 15/01/13 at 23:48

Another vote for the bra in the top photo. Hope they do it in an f cup!

3. 16/01/13 at 4:15

Thanks for the post Cora!
    Maz x

4. Rachael
    16/01/13 at 14:33

What Katie Did has always made me swoon. I’m in love with that bra in the top photo, and the navy set with the bows down the side. Is that a lingerie set or a bikini?

5. Gigi
    16/01/13 at 15:09

OH maaaaaah’ gosh! I’ll be taking one of each ;)

6. 16/01/13 at 15:15

Here’s another one hoping for f cups (especially the fordt and second bra <3

7. Taryn
    17/01/13 at 0:00

I remember reading WKD’s post about figuring out fabric and pattern for those swimsuit bottoms this past late summer/early fall and thinking to myself “Taryn, walk away. You’re going to fall in love.” And boy was I ever right! As a student, I am not always in a financial situation to allow the purchase of items I love at full price but that blue and white swimsuit is something I’m going to start saving my pennies for!

8. Sara
    18/01/13 at 11:32

I remember being at the preview for this, I wish their bullet/cone bras came in my vintage size (34G). I’ve never tried their “regular” bras but I love their corsets and shapewear

9. Thursday
    19/01/13 at 0:32

One of my favourite seasons from them yet!