Dottie’s Delights Spring/Summer 2013

I’ve been a fan of Dottie’s Delights since 2009, and the thing I love most about this brand is how it manages to feel both very, very vintage and very, very fresh all at the same time. This is pin-up lingerie for a new generation, with on-trend colors, modern sizing and regularly updated styles. Never tired, stale, or boring, Dottie’s Delights has me excited about pointy bras, high waist knickers, and gartered girdles all over again. Dottie’s Delights bras are available in sizes 32A thru 38D. The high waist and low waist knickers are available in sizes XS through XXL. The nightgown is available in sizes S thru XL. And the garter belts and girdle skirts are available in sizes XS thru 3X. What’s your take on the new Spring/Summer range?

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 07/01/13 at 19:48

Okay, I’m hyperventilating because I’m so excited. So much prettiness! I want everything polka dotted, please. And the bow bra. And that Art Deco motif on the blue set is wonderful. Love the new season!

• 07/01/13 at 22:02

I don’t know if you can tell from the photos because it’s pretty light, but there are polka dots over the pinks as well. I might be pretty obvious that I’m a bit polka dot obsessed myself. ;)

• 08/01/13 at 9:14

OMG OMG OMG AGREED! THE PRETTINESS IS OVERWHELMING!

2. 08/01/13 at 13:53

Doesn’t look like Dottie’s caters to A cups. That’s depressing because the bras are so gorgeous!

• 08/01/13 at 14:54

I’m not sure where you got that impression…? All the bras shown here are available in A cups.

• 08/01/13 at 15:36

Maybe they were out? When I checked the website, all the bras I looked at came in the smallest size of 32 or 34B.

• 08/01/13 at 16:29

Hmmmm…it could be. I just updated the article with the sizing information from the lookbook so thanks for bringing that to my attention. Dottie’s Delights is a made-to-order label, so it’s definitely worth checking in with Stephanie (the designer) directly if your size isn’t listed.

• 09/01/13 at 10:02

I enquired from Dottie’s Delights itself and got them to create the smaller sizes! It’s not impossible!

• 10/01/13 at 15:04

I will keep that in mind, thank you! Her stuff is super-gorgeous and I will keep her in mind if next time I get to go on a lingerie splurge. :)

• 09/01/13 at 10:04

As per Treacle’s advice (IIRC) I e-mailed them about it in the past for their soft cup longline (the one worn by Mosh) and they created A sized listings on demand! They say they make to order anyway, so there’s no worries. :D

3. 12/01/13 at 17:43

The colours are so beautiful, fresh, loveable.
    I just wished they came in larger sizes….. sigh!

4. Thursday
    12/01/13 at 21:12

That last set is gorgeous. Love the top stitch detail.