In this installment of our Valentine’s Day Shopping Guides, we feature some lovely pieces that we’re sure will catch your eye. Click the picture or links to go directly to the items and enjoy.
The next installment of our Valentine’s Day Lingerie Shopping Guides features our favorite selections between $100 and $200. Simply click the picture or link to be taken directly to the item. Enjoy.
The next installment in this year’s Valentine’s Day Lingerie Shopping Guides is live! Scroll down to see some of our favorite picks between $50 and $100. As always, simply click the photo to be taken directly to the item.
We’re kicking off this year’s Valentine’s Day Lingerie Shopping Guides with a few special selections for our Lingerie Addicts on a budget. Nothing on today’s gift guide is a penny over $50.00. Click the photo to be taken directly to the item, and, as always, Happy Shopping!
- 20% off all lingerie at Corsetera
- 20% off plus free shipping at Bare Necessities w/ code JANSAVINGSPASS (ends 1/28)
- 25% off all steel boned corsets at Corsetera
- 30% off orders over £100 at Velda Lauder w/ code VLCnewyearsale (ends 1/31/13)
- 50% off all sale items at Gossard w/ code NEW YEAR
- Up to 60% off of select styles at Hanky Panky
- Up to 70% off at Butterfly Collection
- Select items on sale at Bravissimo
- Select ‘Buy One, Get One’ offers at Dollhouse Bettie
- Sale at Secrets in Lace
- Select items on sale at the Big Bra Bar
- Select items on sale at Hips & Curves
- Semi-Annual sale at Journelle
- Lingerie sale at Myla
- Select items on sale at Nordstrom
- Sale at StockingsHQ
- Sale on chemise and nightgowns at Julianna Rae
Want to see your sale included in our weekly roundup? Send it to email@example.com!
I adore all things sheer and see-through. And though I love the color black when it comes my intimates, I’ve lately realized the virtues of other colors – like a vibrant hot pink. Kriss Soonik‘s lace bodysuit was one of the pieces that caught my during last year’s lingerie preview, and I still feel just as strongly about it now as I did then. Perfect for lounging around the house or for layering with a pencil skirt and stiletto heels, this is the kind of lingerie you can get a lot of use out of. Here’s hoping the designer comes out with extended sizing soon. Available in small and medium for $184.00 at Faire Frou Frou.
Fleur of England’s new ‘English Rose’ collection is destined to be a classic. I first saw this line at CurveNY last fall, and I’ve been dying to share the photos every since. And now that the collection is available to purchase (just in time for Valentine’s Day!), I can.
According to Fleur, the pink rose symbolizes grace, and the collection itself is meant to capture romance, freshness, and delicacy…three qualities I love in luxury lingerie. Bra band sizes start at 30 and cup sizes go up to an E. Knickers and gowns are available in sizes S thru L and the robe is one size fits all. Pieces start at £49.50 (~$78.15) and go up to £365.00 (~$576.23). What’s your favorite item from the new collection? I’m a bit partial to the plunge bra and lace shortie myself.