Holiday Lingerie Shopping Guides: 13 Robes and Pajamas

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

The holiday season is a time of cheer and good tidings, but it’s also important to stay warm. Snuggle up with some of the season’s most elegant robes and luxurious pajamas.

Nordstrom Knit Pajamas (Plus); $58.00 (also available in Misses)

Soma Manhattan Lace Long Robe; $119.00

Betty Blue’s Loungerie Nell Robe; £85.00 (app. $135.70)

Natori Aphrodite Long Robe; $140.00

Shimera Silk Pajamas; $148.00

Nordstrom Glam Satin Pajamas; $68.00

Love and Dream ‘Marin’ Pajamas; $224.00

Shimera Cashmere Robe; $398.00

Ell & Cee Emerald Else Kimono; £245.00 (app. $391.09)

Between the Sheets ‘Sheer Romance’ Dressing Robe; $595.00

Ari Dein Boutique Hotel Pajamas; $660.00

Amoralle Lilac of Luck Robe; $1,104.00

Carine Gilson Lace Appliqued Silk Robe; $1,565

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 29/11/12 at 8:26

The lace on the Carine Gilson robe is to dye for!

• 29/11/12 at 13:26

Isn’t it though? I dream of owning something by Carine Gilson one day.

• 30/11/12 at 13:19

There is a small selection on sale at the outnet right now. I was very tempted, but the price tag is still heavy despite the 40% and up discounts.

2. 29/11/12 at 12:30

Amoralle Lilac of Luck Robe, definitely one for my lingerie lust list!!! Not heard of that brand before so I am off to Google and start pinning!

• 29/11/12 at 13:26

You may have heard of them from their previous name – Sockbox.

3. 29/11/12 at 18:29

I’m absolutely in LOVE with the Betty Blue’s Loungerie Nell Robe!
    Although some of those really expensive ones caught my eye, too ^.^

4. Annmarie
    29/11/12 at 22:11

Thanks Treacle- Very nice and eclectic choices. Yet another time I’m gravitating towards the pricy silk and lace ones, must be another symptom of my lingerie addiction.
    The Amoralle robe has a very unique design and after I followed to the link and enlarged the pictures I finally got to figure out what is really going on and my appreciation has soared.
    I got to see the Carine Gilson one in a store not too long ago, and I’m afraid I have to deliver some bad news here to my fellow addicts: It looks even better in person!

5. Rodney
    02/12/12 at 4:12

The Betty Blue’s link allowed me to find this gem. Alas, its sold out in most sizes. Does anyone have a link for anything similar?