2012 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Lingerie Sales

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Dottie’s Delights

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. Avigayil
    23/11/12 at 17:10

Love Black Friday Sales, thank you. Ran into a huge disappointment with a company not listed here. Tried to order a beautiful Body from the secret black Friday sale @ Pleasurements… only to be shown a $51 shipping charge at checkout. Had a heart attack…. abandoned by cart.
    *sad Black Friday Story*

• 23/11/12 at 19:25

Over the top ridiculous shipping charges are a deal breaker for me too. I don’t blame you.

2. Saeran
    23/11/12 at 17:28

The Hepburn and Leigh code does not seem to be valid.

• SpecialSundae
      23/11/12 at 18:53

We found that too. My darling husband was about to buy me a Christmas present.

• 23/11/12 at 19:22

That’s my mistake. The code isn’t in effect until Sunday and lasts through Tuesday. So sorry about that!

3. Avigayil
    23/11/12 at 17:40

Also, note on Bordello:
    the 30% off is on a minimum of 50 GBP.
    And they charge not only shipping (which was around 10 GBP) but also an additional handling fee of 10 GBP… which caused me to cancel my order because though I loved what i had picked out.. it was going to cost an additional 20 GBP just to get it… which negated the coupon discount pretty much. Evil!

4. Thursday
    28/11/12 at 4:55

Finally scored the garter chemise from Hips and Curves I’d been lusting after – at half price! :)

5. Lorena
    01/12/12 at 14:08

Excuse me, I have a question: How does Kiss Me Deadly take to ship and deliver a shopping order to the US? I bought them an item on Monday and I haven’t received any news of my order ever since nor I wasn’t given a tracking number. I emailed them three times this week about this to no avail, so can anyone please tell me what to do? I’m desperated !