Ask the Addict: Orange Lingerie?

A Flo Foxworthy Design

Today’s “Ask the Addict” question comes from a TLA Tumblr follower, Madelinne, who writes:

“You posted the most gorgeous orange corset (Editor’s Note: By Flo Foxworthy, shown above) – which got me on the hunt for orange and pumpkin colored lingerie. Any ideas? My google search was fairly fruitless.”

Even though it’s Halloween season, I hadn’t really thought about orange lingerie before now…but thanks for the suggestion! Wearing something bright orange is a great way for people to indulge in the season (Autumn and Halloween) without necessarily going the “Sexy Costume” route. Below is a quick round-up of what I found. As always, click the photo to view the product directly.

Anthropologie Lacy Color Pop Panty – $16.00

Hips & Curves Stretch Lace Chemise – $24.95 (sale price)

Hanky Panky ‘Screaming Orange’ Boyshort – $29.00

TEN High Waisted Brief – $45.00

TOMgirl Comfort Bra – $47.00

Love Claudette Dessous Sucre – $78.00 (both pieces)

Zinke Bralet and Panty – $92.00 (both pieces)

Cosabella ‘Never Say Never’ Chemise – $117.50

Princess Tam-Tam “Tutu” Bra & Brief – $127.00

Marlies Dekkers ‘Kissing You’ Bra & Brief – $158.00 (both pieces)

HoneyCooler Handmade Pumpkin Ribbon Cincher – $165.00

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 10/10/12 at 12:58

@Madelinne Don’t forget etsy, like this piece: http://www.etsy.com/listing/100796924/ribbon-corset-cincher-belt-copper.

• 10/10/12 at 13:02

Beautiful! I’ll add this to the post right now.

2. 10/10/12 at 14:48

Ahhh! I am so excited about this blog post – the Claudette set might be my favorite. Thanks Cora!

3. Avigayil
    10/10/12 at 18:57

You are totally missing one of the most beautiful pieces of orange lingerie ever: https://sonata-lingerie.com/shop/belle-epoque-collection/danae/danae-bodysuit.php

It is on my wish list. :-)

• 10/10/12 at 21:49

Pretty!!!! Thanks so much for sharing that here. :-D

4. Julia
    10/10/12 at 20:09

Oh thank you, thank you!! Orange is my favourite colour and I’ve been wanting orange lingerie for such a long time!

5. Maria
    10/10/12 at 21:58

I am actually in the middle of making and orange underbust corset, I needed something pumpkin themed for a pumpkin beer fest, I’m super excited because orange is not a color I think of often, but I really like it. Bonus, orange is my man’s favorite color :). And I LOVE that corset and the black lace under it.

6. 15/10/12 at 16:20

If I may be a bit self promotional here, we have a really cute orange chemise from Baci on our website: http://www.lingeriediva.com/chemises/criss-cross-diva-chemise

It’s been really popular in large part (I think) because orange lingerie just isn’t that common!

7. 30/01/13 at 12:26

Lovely stuff guys!

I just found this beautiful orange set from Fauve- it comes out in April and I will be first in line for the whole lot!

Long line bras are just divine! I’m wearing another Fauve purchase today and I have to say that the price is worth it. Perky comfy boobs wrapped in superb fabrics. YAY!