Stella Mesh balconnet bra and bikini brief in Azur Blue, Stella Lace set in Nude Pink and Stella Smooth balconnet bra and bikini brief in Blue Python Print via Stella McCartney
- Stella McCartney introduces an everyday lingerie line simply called, ‘Stella’. McCartney’s first lingerie line debuted in 2008 complete with bras, knickers and chemises. Now, she has created a practical and affordable collection complete with the latest technology and five different bra shapes: Moulded Underwire, Balconnet, Plunge, Strapless and Supernatural. ‘Stella’ will be available in three varieties as well including Stella Smooth, Stella Mesh and Stella Lace.
- What do celebrities prefer in their lingerie? From Agent Provocateur to La Perla, Hollywood stars like Kristen Bell, Kelly Osbourne, Ellie Kemper and more weigh in on their favorite pieces.
- Read all about how the meaning of lingerie has changed for women in the 21st Century. 34 is the average number of knickers owned by women around the world and Fifty Shades of Gray could have a major impact on that number. The amount of knickers purchased has tripled since 1999 and “special occasion” underwear may be bought more frequently due to the erotic fan-fiction trilogy.
- There’s no question that women all over the world have issues finding the perfect bra for their body type. Bra cups too far apart? Straps digging at your chest? It may be due to the women’s thoracic body structure. The reason being is that many bras are made for “oval” shaped bodies rather than “egg” shaped bodies. Read on for more information on this interesting study.
- In a follow up post to the thoracic body structure, the topic of finding the perfect bra fit is still current issue. With mass merchandising and the importance of display, it seems like the fit of bras is taking a back seat to manufacture’s plans. The blogger believes that bras once did fit well, but now that is not true. Read on to find out why this is true based on factual information and photos.