Ask the Addict: Pretty Longline Bras for the Wedding Day?

via: BHLDN

Today’s ‘Ask the Addict‘ feature comes Tumblr reader mysyntheticlife, who writes:

Do you have any recommendations for sexy longline bras? I’m looking for one for my wedding. Thank you for sharing your lingerie passion, you post so much beauty. Cheers!

Excellent question! Though you requested a sexy longline bra for the wedding day, I would remiss if I didn’t at least mention that comfort also matters. In a big way. There’s so much happening on your wedding day, that I’d hate for uncomfortable undergarments to be one of your worries. After all, there’s lots of time to be sexy after the big day.

Now that’s that out of the way, here are a few longline bras you may like. Click the photo to be taken to the product page:

Gossard, via Figleaves – $56.00

Va Bien Lacey Bustier – $59.00

Fortnight, via Lynn Steven – $110.00

Lou Paris, via BHLDN – $125.00

Stella McCartney, via Lille Boutique – $306.00

Finally, Journelle carries a superbasic white longline bra from Cosabella that sells for $116.00.

Hope this helps with your shopping! And congratulations!

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. 26/07/12 at 12:48

Those are all gorgeous bras! I must admit I have no idea what a longline bra is, but I think these pictures help me to get an idea :)

• 26/07/12 at 14:08

Wonderful! If it helps, think of a longline bra has a bit of a cross between a bustier and a regular bra. Always good to see you, Kayla. :)

2. Alicia
    27/07/12 at 9:47

I’m glad you included the Fortnight bra-it’s been on my lust list for a while. I’ve been meaning to buy something from them for ages, I really like what they are about as a company. Plus their model is gorgeous!

• 27/07/12 at 12:07

I just picked up that their new rose/pink colorway from Lille Boutique. I’ve also been wanting to try the brand for awhile…especially since they took down their Etsy store.

3. Neyda Frierson
    27/07/12 at 13:23

Beautiful lingerie Treacle!!!! The BHLDN looks like an absolute must have! How I love all the pretty things you introduce to us :).

• 30/07/12 at 16:40

BHLDN has so much swoonworthy lingerie. I’m bookmarking them for my bridal trousseau come January. And you’re welcome…thanks for being such an amazing fan! :)

4. Millie
    30/07/12 at 15:17

Very pretty bras, any recommendation for brands that make D cups? I had no luck finding longlines for a narrow and curvy frame.

• 30/07/12 at 16:39

Hi Millie,

All the bras shown above come in D cups. Just click the photo to be taken to the product page for bra. You can view the sizing range there.

–T.

5. 30/07/12 at 20:01

I have a hard time finding longlines for DDD and E cups. Figleaves occasionally has one that pops up, but it’s usually out of stock :(