Indie Lingerie Shopping: Etsy Lingerie Directory

(From left: Amourouse, Naomi’s Lingerie, Dottie’s Delights, and Honey Cooler Handmade)

Prefer buying your lingerie from small, independent designers? We hope you enjoy this directory of Etsy lingerie sellers that we’ve compiled. An asterisk (*) indicates a store I’ve purchased from:

Amuse Bouche
Toad Lillie
Twin Syndrome High Rise Panties
Under the Root Eco Lingerie*
With Love Lingerie

Cora Harrington

1. Thursday says:

This list will take me some time to check out:) I’d love it if you could do even a quick, one or two sentence review of those sellers you have purchased from.

• latexpinup says:

yes, please!

• Cora Treacle says:

Hmmm…this may sound weird, but I’m not sure what to say except that all the people I’ve purchased from before, I would buy from again. There are also a few sellers that used to be on Etsy who aren’t anymore that I’ve bought from (and would recommend) like Hopeless Lingerie and Fortnight Lingerie.

2. KathTea says:

• Cora Treacle says:

Yes! Have you bought from any of these people?

• KathTea says:

Not yet but hopefully once I have the budget for it, I might get myself a Malaysian flag big knicker from KnickerRocker! These days I am WAAAAAAAAAAY busy investing in smaller and smaller corsetry! By the way, did you get my e-mail?

3. Maria says:

I have bought a whole set from Purrfect Pineapples, and I love it!!!! I had it custom made with the sizing, fabric, and colors :-) Erika is really nice and very helpful to work with so I would highly recommend it :-)

4. Thank you for putting this list together! Etsy is such a fabulous site (I’m a little bias because I have two shops on there though) and I’m always up for promoting handmade ^.^

5. […] The Lingerie Addict posted an Etsy Lingerie Directory – ooh, she knows how to get my […]

6. […] and designers, we do make an effort to feature them as often as possible. Please take a look at our Etsy Lingerie Directory, Corset Directory, and Lingerie Boutiques Directory for more small businesses you can support […]

7. Mary Braeunig says:

Don’t forget there’s loads of great VINTAGE lingerie dealers on ETSY, too!

8. Ally says:

Hi, do you have an updated version of this list :)?

9. Sarah says:

These are some very cute designs. I specially like the bow on the black spotted panties.