Indie Lingerie Shopping: Etsy Lingerie Directory

(From left: Amourouse, Naomi’s Lingerie, Dottie’s Delights, and Honey Cooler Handmade)

An asterisk (*) indicates a store I’ve purchased from:

Swan Clothing Garters
Tattoo Socks*
Toad Lillie
Twin Syndrome High Rise Panties
Under the Root Eco Lingerie*
With Love Lingerie

Founder and Chief Editor of The Lingerie Addict. I started TLA in small studio apartment in 2008. Since then, my little site has become the leading lingerie blog in the world, and it's been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, CNN, Time, Today, and Fox News. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that every woman deserves gorgeous underpinnings that help her feel comfortable and confident. Body snark free zone since 2012.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusFlickrStumbleUponYouTube

1. Thursday
    07/06/12 at 7:16

This list will take me some time to check out:) I’d love it if you could do even a quick, one or two sentence review of those sellers you have purchased from.

• latexpinup
      07/06/12 at 13:12

yes, please!

• 07/06/12 at 13:15

Hmmm…this may sound weird, but I’m not sure what to say except that all the people I’ve purchased from before, I would buy from again. There are also a few sellers that used to be on Etsy who aren’t anymore that I’ve bought from (and would recommend) like Hopeless Lingerie and Fortnight Lingerie.

• Thursday
        08/06/12 at 20:33

Even that is useful to know:) Thanks Treacle!

2. 07/06/12 at 8:24

HANDMADE LINGERIE HEAVEN!

• 07/06/12 at 13:15

Yes! Have you bought from any of these people?

• 09/06/12 at 3:56

Not yet but hopefully once I have the budget for it, I might get myself a Malaysian flag big knicker from KnickerRocker! These days I am WAAAAAAAAAAY busy investing in smaller and smaller corsetry! By the way, did you get my e-mail?

3. Maria
    07/06/12 at 19:25

I have bought a whole set from Purrfect Pineapples, and I love it!!!! I had it custom made with the sizing, fabric, and colors :-) Erika is really nice and very helpful to work with so I would highly recommend it :-)

4. Thank you for putting this list together! Etsy is such a fabulous site (I’m a little bias because I have two shops on there though) and I’m always up for promoting handmade ^.^

• 08/06/12 at 17:41

Thanks, Kayla! Have you bought any lingerie from Etsy before?

5. 06/08/12 at 14:43

I just purchased these from On The Inside

I can’t wait to report back!

6. Mary Braeunig
    15/08/13 at 12:33

Don’t forget there’s loads of great VINTAGE lingerie dealers on ETSY, too!

• 15/08/13 at 13:14

Yup! But this post is about independent lingerie designers in particular…which vintage sellers are not. :-)

7. Ally
    20/04/14 at 17:52

Hi, do you have an updated version of this list :)?

• 21/04/14 at 13:11

Not yet! I promise one is coming though. My to-do list has gotten away from me. :-)