Valentine’s Day Lingerie Shopping Guides: 20 Gifts $200 and Up

Rosamosario ‘Mezza Luna’ Silk Crepe and Lace Robe – $875.00

Jenny Packham Swarovksi Crystal Embellished Tulle Robe – $975.00

Jenny Packham Crystal Lace Chemise – $1,180.00

1. Keera
    03/02/12 at 22:10

Treacle,

Have you had any experience with Bordelle items? Other than the fact that they are certainly lust worthy.

Great compilation, oh so tempting.

• 04/02/12 at 11:58

Glad you like, Keera. Thanks for commenting.

I have tried on a Bordelle dress once (the one pictured above actually), and I found that Bordelle doesn’t fit if you’re larger than a size US 8 or if you have a waist-hip ratio of more than 10″. If you’re on the slim side it’ll work great for you. Less so if you’re not.

2. mandy tori
    04/02/12 at 13:08

Agreed. I”ve tried the Bordelle waspie and found it difficult to get the large zipped over my hips.. and once it was, it was too big in the waist. BUT my Bordelle open bra in large is the first and only overt style I’ve found to fit my frame (the wire is broad and accomadates a larger bust, and all the straps and adjusters mean it can cinch tightly around the back). So for anyone with a small back and fuller bust looking for an overt style bra, this may be a good choice!

3. 05/02/12 at 6:53

I was going to say that Bordelle’s desings are so fantabulous but reading if you’re bigger than a size 8 they wont fit properly alow me to stop drooling about them hehehe.

The Fleur d’England gown is absolutely gorgeous!

nice picks missy!

4. 08/02/12 at 6:40

All of these are so beautiful! My favourite’s are the Agent Provocateur Alina set (been after that one for ages!), the pink Lascivious set, the Rosamosario silk robe and the Myla set too – I couldn’t choose just one! Do you think red is too cliche for Valentine’s though, even though the Alina set is so gorgeous?

• 08/02/12 at 11:25

I’m a big believer in people wearing what they like. So if you’re thinking red lingerie for Valentine’s Day, don’t let anyone tell you any different. :)

• 10/02/12 at 13:09

Thanks – thinking I might have to buy this set even though it’ll be a major chunk of my pay cheque gone! :)