For Lingerie Addicts Only: Get a Free $10 Credit at Rue La La!

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

If you’ve not heard of them before, Rue La La is an online sample sale shopping site that offers steep discounts on dozens of popular brands. I use them to purchase luxury lingerie that would otherwise be out of reach, and I purchased my very first Hanky Panky, Cosabella, and Cass Luxury Shapewear (three brands I adore now) from them. They also offer regular sales on Wolford and La Perla (the next La Perla sale is happening tomorrow, actually!) so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to use your new account credit.

The free $10 account credit only applies if you sign up thru my link, and it only lasts through February 14th…so hurry up and get shopping! http://www.ruelala.com/invite/lingerieaddict

1. 01/02/12 at 8:29

Sounds good – shame it’s only open to the US!

• 03/02/12 at 10:43

Try Ventee Privee! It’s open to European residents.

2. AlexaFaie
    02/02/12 at 15:15

I tried to sign up but it won’t let me as it won’t let me put the entirety of my postcode in. So it obviously won’t let us sing up if we aren’t from the US :(

• 03/02/12 at 10:43

I don’t think that’s unusual for sample sale sites. Ventee Privee only let European residents sign up for the longest time.

3. Shan
    03/02/12 at 10:24

Your article says “For Lingerie Addict readers only, sign up for Rue La La before February 14th and get a free $10 credit added to your account.” I signed up today through the link in the above article but did not receive a $10 credit. The Rue La La website says only that everyone will receive a $10 credit if they recommend the site to a friend and their friend purchases something.

• 03/02/12 at 10:40

The special offer I have with Rue La La is not available to every Rue La La member, which is why you don’t see a similar offer.

You’ll receive your $10 account credit within 72 hours.