Lingerie Boutiques Directory (Organized By City)

Faire Frou Frou – One of Fave Lingerie Boutiques

A list of brick-and-mortar lingerie boutiques for your lingerie shopping needs:

Atlanta

Forty Winks
French Dressing
Sedurre
Lingerie Studio

Brisbane
Honey Birdette
Big Girls Don’t Cry (Fortitude Valley)
Arianne On Edward

Currans of Kerrisdale
Gateau Lingerie Company

Washinton DC
Coup de Foudre Lingerie
Sylene DC

1. 13/02/12 at 12:54

Several people have written to ask why their city or boutique is not included on the list and to request that it be added. I’m really excited by all the interest in the list, and the reason why it isn’t longer is that I’m going in the order of the cities most of my readers are from. As The Lingerie Addict currently gets traffic from over 8,300 cities, I’m not able to list the lingerie boutiques from every city all at once. I do have plans for the list to expand though, and will announce it on my social media platforms as I add more.

• Lizzie
      04/05/12 at 19:24

I have been waiting for a list like this! Thank you!

• Denise
      24/07/13 at 1:19

I just noticed that Livi Rae is one of the boutiques listed for Atlanta, which reminds me that they were the subject of a Lifetime reality show earlier this year, which seems to have finished its first season successfully. (At least, there’s no mention on Wikipedia of its having been canceled, and it still has a page on the Lifetime website.) I dunno if this is the right place to suggest this (and if it’s not, I apologize), but I was thinking it’d be kinda neat for Holly or Krista or anyone else who writes on full-bust/bra-fitting issues here to do … not like a review, but I guess something like a critique or fact-check of the information this show is putting out there. At least some of its 1+ million viewers might want more details after having their interest piqued by the show. :P

Are reviews welcome in the comments for this page like it is on the list of corset shops page? Just wondering because I had a rather disappointing experience today that I wasn’t sure if I should share here or on Yelp.

2. 13/02/12 at 18:13

This is great, Treacle! Thx so much! Several months ago, my contributing writer Liz asked for a listing like this… And we were all a lil dumbfounded that there wasn’t one! So thx for creating this… And yes, I know it will continue to grow! XO

3. 13/02/12 at 18:43

I’m so glad you included NOLA! House of Lounge is wonderful, and I want to check out Basics Underneath.

4. Helen
    15/02/12 at 3:17

Thanks so much! This will come in handy soon :)

5. heidi
    19/02/12 at 0:53

It is Petticoat “Fair”. Not “FLair”. :-) And its a great boutique.

6. 21/04/12 at 19:20

Thank you for including us in your list.
    Lilly

7. Jessica
    03/09/12 at 22:58

Las Vegas also has a La Perla located inside the Caesars Palace Forum Shoppes. The Hard Rock hotel also has its own exclusive lingerie boutique, called “Love Jones”: http://www.yelp.com/biz/love-jones-las-vegas

8. Denise
    20/07/13 at 18:25

I just want to mention another NYC boutique, Brazen Lingerie in very northern Manhattan, which was the only shop with multiple 28-band sizes to try on when I was scouring the city several years ago after a weight loss. Thanks for the list! A few of the boutiques you mention are unknown to me, so I’ll have to check them out.

9. Mya
    14/09/13 at 18:06

Vancouver (BC) also has Scarlet. (http://www.scarletshop.com/store/)

• 15/09/13 at 18:00

Thanks! I plan on completely updating this list over the holidays as some of these boutiques have gone out of business and some new boutiques have popped up since.

10. 16/09/13 at 1:31

I think u missed Isabellas Passion in australia

• 16/09/13 at 2:01

What city in Australia (the list is organized by city)? And do you have a link to their website? Thanks!

11. 09/11/13 at 7:47

Great list Cora! It’s pretty cool to see where all of your readers are from.
    Denise, thanks for mentioning us. Yes, 28 is a hard band to find, glad we were able to help.

12. Ulrikke
    27/01/14 at 19:14

I’d just like to add a couple for Norway, if that’s okay:
    In Oslo:
    Lalina, up to a K-cup, I hear they’re one of the very few stores in Norway that carry brands like Freya and Panache and the likes – http://www.lalina.no/
    Det Søte Liv – no website, but it carries La Perla, Valery, Ambra, Ritratti Argentovivo and Vera&William
    La Senza has two stores in Oslo – http://www.lasenza.com/
    Marinka – http://www.marinka.no/
    La Bayadere, carries La Perla – http://www.labayadere.biz/

I’d also just like to mention Josefsson’s in Narvik, which carries all sorts of lingerie, but most importantly, larger cups as well. No website though, it’s too small-time, in a too small town. ;)

There’s two leading lingerie chain stores that you can find spread across the country in most cities, at least the slightly sizable ones – Change and Triumph, the latter of which you’re probably already familiar with.
    Triumph carries a few brands, including their own store brand which goes up to a size L (although I personally found it difficult to find cute, lightly padded bra’s over a G-cup). http://www.triumph.com/global/index.html
    Change is awesome. They have their own brand, with a substantial collection (including swim/night/shapewear) that goes up to a J-cup. http://change.com/no/

13. Melinda
    01/02/14 at 10:02

I’ve been living in Rochester, NY for about 5 years now for school and just recently came across a wonderful boutique up here entirely by accident called Embrasse Moi. I know you get readers from everywhere, but those of us in areas where there may really only be one or two boutiques would love to be added to this list as they can be impossible to find in your own sometimes!

14. Bella
    26/03/14 at 20:42

Being a H cup I find it really hard to find good selection i found one store in Australia which I would like to ad in the list. http://www.isabellaspassion.com.au

15. 15/06/14 at 9:18

Thanks a lot for the list!

16. Rachael
    13/09/14 at 2:34

Haus of Heidi in Sydney http://www.hausofheidi.com.au
    Passionfruit Boutique in Melbourne http://www.passionfruitshop.com.au

Two of the few places that store Hopeless!

17. 08/10/14 at 18:43

In Montreal, there is also Lingerie Courval. Founded in 1918, they are experts in bra fittings and all things lingerie.