Valentine’s Day Lingerie Shopping Guide – 20 Gifts for $50 and Under

Hips and Curves V’rai Lamour Heart Print Boyshort – $6.95

Playful Promises Frilly Briefs with Satin Bows – $15.71 (approximately)

Hips and Curves Lace Heart Back Panty – $18.95

BlueBella ‘Flirt’ Sheer Georgette Chemise – $46.99

BlueBella ‘Enchant’ Satin Camisole & Shorts Set – $46.99

Jezebel Ruffles Galore Babydoll Set – $49.00

Betsey Johnson Rose Print Bra & Thong – $50

Kensie ‘Naomi’ Push Up Bra & Hipster – $50.00

1. 31/01/12 at 11:29

These women look so much better than the VS models! Makes me want to purchase some Valentine pieces.

De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

2. 31/01/12 at 12:52

Oh man, look at all those beautiful and sexy pieces of lingerie!

And I LOVE the fact that these are less expensive then a lot that I see-Granted I still can’t afford to buy them, but a girl can dream xD

• 03/02/12 at 11:15

I’m glad you like it, Kayla! Always good to see you. :)

Yes, that’s definitely the idea. Every woman has a different budget, and I think we should have all access to beautiful lingerie no matter what that budget is.

3. 31/01/12 at 22:51

I love every one of your choices! I’m so happy to see something here for every body type – I know exactly how hard that makes putting this kind of guide together. I hadn’t seen that Skinnygirl line before, but that bodysuit is pretty great.

• 03/02/12 at 11:16

Glad you liked the gift guide! I definitely try to include a little something for everyone in these. :)

The Skinnygirl stuff is brand new; I think it was just released this month. I’m pretty intrigued and thinking of trying out a piece or two myself.

4. 06/02/12 at 16:50

Bethenny’s Skinnygirl rocks! Definitely check it out…. I might be able to get you a Sample or two if you want to check it out… Let me know!