- The Huffington Post gave us ’9 Rules for Washing Your Bras.‘ It has tidbits of advice like handwash if possible, use the gentle cycle, clasp your bras before washing, and always hang to dry.
- Jezebel recently featured Rago Shapewear in their ‘Worth It’ series. I’m a huge of Rago, and I’m glad it’s becoming more popular. My fave piece is the lace corselette.
- Gisele Bundchen, the world famous supermodel and former Victoria’s Secret Angel, dramatically outperforms the Dow Jones. What’s that mean? If you invest in companies that use Gisele Bundchen to model their products, you’ll outperform the stock market.
- Elle Macpherson recently celebrated the 21st anniversary of her Elle Macpherson Intimates collection. She’s also a big fan of Gisele Bundchen.
- Toad Lillie tells us how 24 pieces of fabric become transformed into a bra. Super fascinating…especially for people who don’t know how to sew (like me).
- A reader asks The Daily Mail if lingerie is sexy or not. Her question reminds me of the story behind the first time I wore lingerie under a trench coat.
Image Credit: An old photo of me in a Rago girdle and What Katie Did gloves by Photognome.