Enter Your Email For Your FREE Lingerie Guide!

Tla modal form img test

Ready to shop for lingerie but not sure where to start? We've done the research for you! Get your free mini-guide to all the lingerie brands you should know, featuring options for small busts, full busts, plus sizes, mastectomy, maternity, and more!

We promise to never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie is now available for pre-order! Click here!

Cora Harrington

Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict. Author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie. I believe lingerie is fashion too, and that everyone who wants it deserves gorgeous lingerie.

1. frankufotos Lingerie says:

The Fourth Doctor – Tom Baker era – and Romana — again. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Doctor Who, for those who don't know.

Yep. Lingerie Freaks AND
    SF Geeks
    ; )

Most-often sited around our town again this year: Lingerie-flashing nurses, but Flo from Progressive is really coming on even stronger than last year

2. chesh says:

I found a fabulous forties-style shirt dress at a vintage shop last weekend (for $12, wow!), and with the addition of an apron, bullet bra, longline girdle, and full-fashioned stockings, I had my favorite costume to date.
    Granted, nobody else could see what made it so awesome except for my honey, but we both loved the outfit – both with and without the dress that got me started on it.

3. Alice says:

Cat! I threw it together in about five minutes. Black leggings, long sleeve shirt, high waisted lace skirt and a big green "collar" necklace and a strong cat eye.

Gotta love 30 second costumes!

Alice
    Alice in Nappyland

4. Ligeia says:

Happy halloween!!

this year unfortunately I didnt dress up but the last one was epic as a bloddy santa claus hehehe

5. Treacle says:

@Caitlin–Nice! Sounds like a super hot and well done costume.

6. Caitlin says:

I went as a twenties gangster – fedora, ruffle-front shirt, waistcoat, high-waisted skirt, stockings and garter belt with a little gun in the top of my stocking :)