Cora Harrington

1. Caitlin says:

I went as a twenties gangster – fedora, ruffle-front shirt, waistcoat, high-waisted skirt, stockings and garter belt with a little gun in the top of my stocking :)

2. Treacle says:

@Caitlin–Nice! Sounds like a super hot and well done costume.

3. Ligeia says:

Happy halloween!!

this year unfortunately I didnt dress up but the last one was epic as a bloddy santa claus hehehe

4. Alice says:

Cat! I threw it together in about five minutes. Black leggings, long sleeve shirt, high waisted lace skirt and a big green "collar" necklace and a strong cat eye.

Gotta love 30 second costumes!

Alice
    Alice in Nappyland

5. chesh says:

I found a fabulous forties-style shirt dress at a vintage shop last weekend (for $12, wow!), and with the addition of an apron, bullet bra, longline girdle, and full-fashioned stockings, I had my favorite costume to date.
    Granted, nobody else could see what made it so awesome except for my honey, but we both loved the outfit – both with and without the dress that got me started on it.

6. frankufotos Lingerie says:

The Fourth Doctor – Tom Baker era – and Romana — again. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Doctor Who, for those who don't know.

Yep. Lingerie Freaks AND
    SF Geeks
    ; )

Most-often sited around our town again this year: Lingerie-flashing nurses, but Flo from Progressive is really coming on even stronger than last year