10 More Bridal Lingerie Options for Your Wedding Day

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

If you were around for Wedding Week in 2010, then you know I believe bridal lingerie should be lacy, pretty, feminine and, above all, comfortable. A couple of weeks ago, the popular women’s website GalTime, invited me to write an article with 10 of my wedding day lingerie recommendations. Because it’s nearly impossible to limit myself to so few wedding day lingerie sets, I thought it’d be a good idea to post 10 more of my faves to the blog. Which ones do you like best?

Mary Green Crushed Silk Kimono
 Gilda & Pearl ‘Backstage’ Silk Coverup
Available from Gilda & Pearl
Carine Gilson Silk Satin Chemise
Available from Net-a-Porter

1. Roxie Roulette
    05/07/11 at 15:16

They are all so beautiful! Now all I need is the man to marry!

2. Matilda
    05/07/11 at 18:41

I had a few favs of your listings! Thereamongst Gilda&Pearl. I used to sell lingerie for an unmentioned british brand, and i had a quite a lor of brides as costumer.

Many seem to believe that they need to wear the same lingerie day as night. My recommendation is that you dont. Wear the perfect set under your dress. Then for the night change to something fun, something extra something playful you might wouldnt have bought for just a night, but hey its your wedding night! ;)

Then I think you dont have to wear white either. Most asian brides who wears sari's at their weddings loves bold colours.
    For the more traditonal western bride there are a lot of nudes, pinks that could work. Or maybe not a light blue? ;)

3. KirstyM
    05/07/11 at 20:11

Absolutely stunning – I love the Mary Green Silk Kimono, it's so luxurious. If only I'd had more time to shop for lingerie when I got married. I wandered into a local department store about 30 min before my final dress fitting and was forced to leave with something that looked like WW2 army issue due to being an F cup.

I ended up going bra-less! Teach me for organising a rushed wedding – I'd have loved to spend more time looking for the perfect lingerie :(

4. Annmarie
    05/07/11 at 21:58

These are all great, refreshing, and out of the ordinary choices. My favorite was the Gilda & Pearl 'Backstage' Silk Coverup. Interesting design and extremely sexy in a very elegant, sophisticated, and subtle way.

Roxie Roulette@1- regarding your comment "…all I need is the man to marry!":

"One gets lingerie for oneself, the rest of the world is way secondary!"
    (an ancient Chinese proverb I came up with some two minutes ago)

5. sexylegsandbody
    06/07/11 at 21:27

Love the Hanky Panky, very sexy.
    Take care.
    Colin.

6. Big Sexy Lingerie
    19/07/11 at 0:33

Perfect piece of work you have done, this website is really cool with wonderful info.