A Sneak Peek of My Coverage from Curve Las Vegas…

I’ve spent the past several days in Las Vegas celebrating Valentine’s Day with The Boyfriend (who was kind enough to shoot this video) and attending CurvExpo, one of North America’s best and largest lingerie tradeshows.  Dirty Dolls, a retro-inspired brand out of New York, spared a few moments to talk with me about their latest collection. See if you can figure out why I love it so much.

1. Lisa
    17/02/11 at 8:40

Great video Treacle! Never heard of this brand before, it seems to be cute. My favorite was the first bra, adorable! But I have to say this, the voice of the lady on the left is so annoying, why does she talk like that?? Looking forward for more videos!

2. Lillefix
    17/02/11 at 9:07

So nice to see you pop up in my youtube subscriptions today :)
    I had heard of this brand before, I'm delighted to hear they're adding a 28. Still waiting for bigger cup sizes, but this is progress, so maybe someday. Loved the candy stripes.

3. Ellen
    17/02/11 at 10:18

Hi Treacle, So glad you highlighted this brand. These are really talented ladies. Courtney and I worked together in her early design years and I knew, even then, that she would do something special for our industry. If you scroll back on my blog, you will see that I, too, chose to write about them. They have found an important niche.
    Ellen Lewis

4. Elizabeth
    17/02/11 at 10:34

LOVE the striped pin-up bra

5. Alisa
    17/02/11 at 12:25

Pretty! Too bad you have to hide that beauty under clothes. :P

6. Panty Buns
    17/02/11 at 13:48

What a fun look at beautiful lingerie. I'm a little embarrassed to admit I didn't know about CurveExpo. It looks like if was fabulous to attend. That line of Dirty Dolls lingerie looks really sexy. I just love the retro look. The pinup bras, the entire new line and especially the full briefs. Everyone in the video is in such a good relaxed mood and obviously enjoy wearing the lingerie themselves. It's gorgeous. I'm so glad you uploaded it to YouTube too! These are definitely my favorite lingerie interviews to date.

7. Patrice
    19/02/11 at 23:21

Can it be? *rubs eyes* A woman of colour modeling vintage inspired lingerie! I love this brand already and I've only ever seen their website!

8. lucindajane
    20/02/11 at 20:33

I've never heard of this brand before – love the long-line bras and that cami/bra is ingenious! I wear a 28F so it's encouraging to hear that they are introducing a 28 band.

(Btw, I noticed you are wearing the Kimono dress by Trashy Diva – looks great!)

9. frankufotos Lingerie
    22/02/11 at 15:25

Patrice-

and not a stick-figure model, either
    : )

Their designs actually have a nice, distinctive personality to them, too.

Nice report!

10. frankufotos Lingerie
    22/02/11 at 15:32

and Yeaaa for The Boyfriend for doing the camera for you!

11. Sheen V
    25/02/11 at 14:56

Great video and picture! Great job!

12. Jenna
    07/03/11 at 17:59

Their work appears to be fantastic. Every indication suggests high quality design, pattern making, fabric selection and construction.

13. love station
    08/10/11 at 20:20

Great lingerie and great video!