What Lingerie Can You Buy from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?

It used to be that the lingerie shown in the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show was completely one-of-a-kind…created by elite designers to wear once on the runway and then forgotten about afterwards.
But in response to customers who often wanted to buy lingerie they’d just seen modeled by the VS Angels, Victoria’s Secret began highlighting a select group of pieces from their regular stores on the runway.

These few pieces are still heavily embellished, of course, and nearly unrecognizable.  But if you look very closely, you can see that unique Victoria’s Secret style.

Take a look at five of these side by side photos from the 2010 show to see what I mean.  Did you notice any other looks that are available in Victoria’s Secret stores? Tell me in the comments!

Miraculous Push Up Bra

Secret Embrace Push Up Bra

The Player Push Up Bra

Swarovski Crystal Edition–Miraculous Push Up Bra

Thermal Long Jane Pajama

1. frankufotos Lingerie
    01/12/10 at 0:43

I haven't sourced it in the catalog, yet, but there was a white and gold bra and panty set Candice Swanepoel was wearing that, minus the wings, could be an actual set. Unexpectedly, after the Country Girls segment, my girlfriend and I now have a sudden interest in finding her some gingham and denim patchwork-looking panties. Maybe even with matching bras.

2. Treacle
    01/12/10 at 2:10

I liked that set too. The Country Girls segment wasn't my favorite though. I much preferred the Universe segment with all the crystals and stars and sparkles.

3. Panty Buns
    01/12/10 at 2:18

Was the yellow outfit that Katy Perry was wearing for sale? I was one of the better outfits and Katie's figure was better than most of the overly skinny models.

4. Treacle
    01/12/10 at 2:22

Pretty sure that was a custom latex piece. I bet Atsuko Kudo makes something like it.

5. FancyLingerieStore
    01/12/10 at 7:17

We could have done without the thermal long Jane pajamas.

6. Jerica Truax
    01/12/10 at 12:05

Great idea to post this! great job girl =)

Love it! I want one of those sparkly bras at some point haha

7. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement
    01/12/10 at 16:45

I like how normal, regular people can buy and wear these 'off-shoots' of the stuff worn on the runway.

It brings the designs down to our level which is really nice :)

8. Treacle
    01/12/10 at 21:55

@FancyLingerieStore–There's a time and place for longjohns. Maybe not on the runway, but they're not out of line. ;)

@Jerica–You and me both! I had the serious urge to run to the craft store and pick up some sequins and rhinestones.

@Kayla–Oh, I totally get that, and that's why I wish VS would pay more attention to telling people about the stuff seen on the runway. Like you said, people want to walk into the store and buy what they've just seen, but how can they do that if they don't know what the item is?

9. Xavier
    15/11/12 at 23:26

Barbara Fialho was so gorgeous in that amazing one-piece swimsuit! I would love to buy it for my girlfriend, but it seems that they don’t sell it anywhere. :(