The Lingerie Addict Directory

Need to contact a specific department?  This page should help!

For a media kit, please write to advertising@thelingerieaddict.com.

To reserve a lingerie business consulting session, please write to consulting@thelingerieaddict.com.

Any guest post submissions or requests to republish written content should go to editor@thelingerieaddict.com.

Press inquiries should go to press@thelingerieaddict.com

To reach the founder of The Lingerie Addict or for miscellaneous inquiries, please write to treacle@thelingerieaddict.com.

1. 17/01/13 at 21:00

How do we get on your etsy store directory?

• 17/01/13 at 21:43

You would e-mail me.

2. Regina Williams
    03/02/13 at 20:16

Happy February,

Are there thicker opaque stockings for use with garter belts? I love garters but cannot find thicker stockings for winter. I live in Michigan and would like to keep my legs warm. Thank you in advance for your reply. I LOVE your web site. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

3. Padraic O'Hare
    06/02/13 at 12:24

Tried signing up for your give away but couldn’t find your very special addict sign up link. Oh well… What I do want to ask is, could you start placing links next to the pictures of the lingerie outfits to where we can order them? Maybe so all we need to do is just click the picture and it takes us right to the ordering place?
    That’d be cool!

• 06/02/13 at 13:51

Hi Padraic,

We’ve been doing that for at least the past year. In most instances, you only need to click the photo to be taken directly to an order page. For articles older than a year, you probably can’t, but many of those items aren’t available to order anymore either.

Thanks for stopping by,

4. Melissa
    10/03/13 at 22:36

Hi,
    Are there are stores in NYC you can reccomend a full busted woman to go to? I have had some unpleasant online shopping experiences and each time I visit yet another Nordstrom’s, Macy’s or store- big and small- that claims to sell my size (30JJ), I become frustrated when nothing in the store fits me. I went to Linda’s but they had only 2 bras in my size, one of which the material was uncomfortable- the panache super bra- and the other was a sports bra with no support. I have a very small waist, but still am a huge cup size. I generally buy bras too big by the waist and then have a seamstress fix it, but I would really appreciate a store or two that actually sells my size instead.

• Denise
      24/07/13 at 1:06

There’s a list of boutiques by city linked in the FAQ at the top right. I’m also in NYC and I’ve been to a couple of them, but I can’t really speak to your concern, unfortunately, as my thing is even smaller band size (28) rather than the outer portions of the full bust market. However, I would say, in general, that a good boutique is willing to special-order a few bras in your size so that you can try them on and decide which if any to purchase. (As one owner told me, if it doesn’t fit you, they can always sell it to someone else–it’s just that they might not carry that size without the extra prompting.) If you’re trying on bras labeled 30JJ (whether ordered from online or in a physical store) and they still don’t fit, though, you might need to be refitted.

Just curious, how much does it cost to have a seamstress adjust the band on a bra? I’m thinking that maybe I should start doing that with the bras I buy, since I probably should be wearing a 26-band (if they were manufactured).

5. Shy
    13/03/13 at 2:39

Hello there!
    Words can’t describe how much I love this website. But I haven’t gotten the emails the past few weeks. Luckily I check I check the website often. I was wondering if I somehow got myself unsubscribed or something? Anyway I would love to get the emails again. Thanks so much!
    -Shy

6. Karen
    02/05/13 at 4:32

Congrats on joining LingerieFW SS14!! I had to triple take the update from Lingerie Insight when I saw it!

7. allyson
    05/06/13 at 17:18

Help!! Looking for comfortable 34DDD bras- I’m almost 60, 135 lbs, but have big ones- not as
    perky as when I was young. I need underwire, but they ALL hurt to wear! They leave dips in my shoulders and rub marks at the underwire site. Or, they end up being too big (covering up so
    much of my front). Any suggetions? I’m against surgery, but beginning to consider a reduction.

• 05/06/13 at 17:21

Hi Allyson!

You may need to be refitted into a smaller band and larger cup to offer more support. If your straps are leaving dips in your shoulder, it sounds like they may be doing all the lifting instead of your band, which is supposed to be doing all the work. We have an article on the Best Bra Brands for Full Busted Women, but before buying another one, I’d recommend getting fitted. Claire of Butterfly Collection is one of my favorite fuller bust experts, and she can fit you via Skype. She also sells some really beautiful bras for full busts.

Hope this helps!

8. Amanda
    05/06/13 at 19:16

I just wanted to say that I love your wedding pictures and wish many blessings for you and your beloved!

9. Laura
    24/07/13 at 9:16

Hi,
    Great website congratulations! I love lingerie and it’s fantastic to find these websites. I struggle to find sexy and unique bras in my size, Im a 28F, I was wondering if there are any shops you can recommend?
    Thanks !