Lingerie Advice: The 20 Best Lingerie Addict Articles of 2010

It’s been quite a year for The Lingerie Addict.  What started as a simple hobby in April 2008 has turned into a community of lingerie lovers and friends all over the world.  I’ll talk more next week about the things that have happened with The Lingerie Addict this year, but please know I am continuously thankful and grateful for your visits, your feedback, and your support.  With that in mind, take a look at the best posts from this year.  I’d love to know your favorite in the comments!

The 7 Deadly Lingerie Sins

10 Pieces of Lingerie Every Woman Must Own

The 5 Most Expensive Luxury Lingerie Brands in the World

Why Doesn’t the Lingerie Industry Like Women of Color?

25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me

What Should Busty Ladies Look for in a Bra?

Why You Should Buy Sexy Lingerie…Even If You’re Single

What Should You Do with Lingerie from an Ex?

5 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Lingerie

How to Buy Vintage Lingerie for the Perfect Pin-up Figure

Should You Buy Lingerie Online or In Stores?

Why Shop in a Luxury Lingerie Boutique?

Is Expensive Lingerie Worth the Cost?

Boudoir Photography…Are You Tempted?

5 Easy Steps to Organizing Your Lingerie

3 Tips for Buying Bridal Lingerie

Should I Wear a Corset Under My Wedding Dress?

The Every Girl’s Guide to Selecting Lingerie for Your Wedding Night

Do American Women Hate Lingerie?

How to Buy Lingerie for Mother’s Day

1. Petra Bellejambes
    27/12/10 at 14:30

For me, dear Treacle, your finest moment came in the "Why Doesn't the Lingerie Industry Like Women of Color?" post.

I love this post because it is you, very personally, very involved, and very out there on a tough issue.

40+ comments later, so many of your admirers agreed you were correct to write on this topic.

The world would be a more beautiful place if we all wore nicer knickers, but the beauty beneath the knickers is what much of the world should be more receptive to, in all shapes and shades too.

O, and thanks for the other 271 posts too!

xxoo – Petra

2. daisychain
    28/12/10 at 5:11

Love this post, your blog is just fabulous x

3. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement
    29/12/10 at 18:58

I do have to agree there were some great articles you did this year! I enjoyed reading all of them xD

And you are definitely the one person who inspired me to get into lingerie, so thank you!

I look forward to hearing what you have to say in the new year :)

4. Miss Sofie
    31/12/10 at 5:21

I love your blog! I'll keep reading it until the day my internet dies. And I'll spend all my christmas money on luxurious lingerie like I've always dreamt of ;)

5. Trixteress
    04/01/11 at 17:36

I love your blog! I have just started a swedish lingerie blog. The only thing I miss on you blog is easier navigation, something to help find many posts on similar subject.

x Trixteress

6. Treacle
    04/01/11 at 17:39

@Petra–Thanks so much for stopping by! That post was a very personal one and I struggled for months about whether or not to write it. The discussion it inspired was a real treat.

@daisychain–Thank you, lovely. :)

@Kayla–Thank you for being a fan! :)

@Miss Sofie–So glad you're here. Thanks for commenting. :)

@Trixteress–You can use the search bar on the homepage to find posts on subjects you're interested in. You can also use the tags (which are at the top of every post) to find articles on similar topics as well. Thanks for commenting!

7. Hal Vasco
    23/01/11 at 1:39

Treacle, your insights are invaluable and The Lingerie Addict is on my daily surf. All the best to you in 2011!