Bella Bella Boutique Christmas Lingerie Giveaway!
Teddies, rompers, playsuits, bodies. Whatever you call them, the one-piece has come back in a big way this year. I love how flirty, playful, and vintage this look is… the perfect mix of sexy and sweet. That’s why I’m super excited about this month’s giveaway.
Dear readers, you have the opportunity to win a gorgeous, luxurious, 100% silk chiffon romper from La Fee Verte courtesy of Bella Bella Boutique. The romper, which retails for $100, is available in sizes S, M, and L and features a ruffled neckline, front zipper, and sexy low-cut back. Best of all, it’s sheer… and you know how I feel about sheer lingerie.
So how do you win?
It’s easy! Everyone can enter up to five ways.
1) The whole point of lingerie is to make you, the wearer, feel beautiful. So tell us in the comments “What makes you feel beautiful?”
2) Follow Bella Bella Boutique on Twitter. If you do this, you must tweet the following:
I entered @stockingsaddict contest to win free luxury #lingerie from @BellaBellaB. See what she’s giving away here- http://bit.ly/eRDb6b
3) Follow The Lingerie Addict on Twitter. Already a follower? Just cut and paste the tweet above. It’s an easy way to get two entries.
4) Like Bella Bella Boutique on Facebook. If you do this, you must share the page with your friends.
5) Like The Lingerie Addict on Facebook. Already a fan? Just share the page with your friends for an extra entry.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry, and your e-mail address (or some other way to contact you) in at least one entry. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 17, 2010. Winner will be chosen via random.org and announced December 18, 2010. Only entries made as described above are eligible to win.
Good luck, and thank you for being a fan of The Lingerie Addict!
12/11/10 Edit: Lingerie Addict readers are so awesome that, for the first time ever, we’ve had to close a competition early because you bought all the lingerie! But don’t worry, the winner will still receive their prize.