The 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

Though it won’t air until November 30th, the annual runway escapade that is the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show was actually held last night, November 10th.  I’m sure we’ll all be watching in together in a few weeks, but here here a few images to whet your appetite until then.  Believe me, when I say it was hard choosing just these 25!  What’s your favorite look?

P.S. Missed out last year? Check out the pics from the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show here!

1. paintedpinup
    11/11/10 at 19:11

I'm surprised to see some looks that are actually pretty hot. A lot of the transparent/ semi-transparent dresses and corsets look super hot, but I think Victoria's Secret stopped defining "sexy" a long time ago. Generally their collections tend to be titillating to the mid-40's and up crowd.

2. Panty Buns
    11/11/10 at 20:52

Possibly the rose choker in the first photo, the basque? in the second, possibly the sheer red fabric in the third, the single shoulder length fingerless glove in the fourth, or maybe the dress in the lst photo. It's so hard to tell without seeing what the the fashions would look like on a more normal figure. I do check their catalogue and one of their brick and mortar stores once in a while just in case they happen to come up with something in a more retro vein and in fabrics that feel silky. Cotton bikinis on size 2 models just don't do it for me.

3. MT
    11/11/10 at 23:16

Victoria Secret is window dressing for the masses. There are SO many more interesting and independent lingerie designers out there.

Plus…the wing seriously get in the way.

4. frankufotos Lingerie
    12/11/10 at 18:33

The problem with the Show is that they have to keep out-doing previous years. Or they may feel they do. Some of those photos are OK, mainly from the PINK line since they seem a bit more fun. Also, one or two minus the Angels wings seem nice. Say what you will about Vicky's, but how many women – or their guys – would have ever found 'nicer' lingerie brands if they hadn't wandered into a VS mall store one day on a whim and started from there?

5. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement
    13/11/10 at 15:09

These are all gorgeous but I particularly like the first two pictures :)

My FAVORITE–Definitely the second! It's just so gorgeous and oriental looking.

Although I do agree with most of the comments-VC is nice and has some great stuff, but definitely cookie cutter designs.

6. miss nylon
    16/11/10 at 8:44

usually like watching this show, the background music is very good, won't make me buy any of the stuff but what else is there to watch, sport?

7. Rebecca
    30/11/10 at 17:14

Just far to commercial for me…but then again it is xmas time. Unless yoiu are a very standard size you can't walk into a VC and buy anything nice. Trust me, go in and ask what they have in a 32F and watch the girl's face;) I'm glad to have found so many independent lines (thanks to the "addict")